Seven Days Before

"Sain, where have you been? Have you taken care of your things? We will stay long enough."The boy did not answer anymore! Is he getting mute? always come home late at night, what exactly is the boy doing? And does he not realize that I'm watching him?

"Just enjoy your life, don't mind my business", Sain who stood back to his uncle turned around and approached him while staring intently.

"I want to obey you because there is Anastasya, no more. So, don't expect me." Sain glared at his uncle, who was sitting on the sofa. Sean, who was sitting while folding his legs, began to lower his legs slowly and rose to look at Sain, who was no less fierce. He looked at Sain's face to see the seriousness of what he was saying. And sure enough, he was serious about what he said. Seeing Sain's seriousness, Sean went and said: "Okay, I know u like her. But don't expect my approval. I'm relieved if you don't ask for that agreement. You're just a kid who doesn't understand what love is, you like it just because you guys have similarities. Just because your parents died the same night, doesn't mean it's love and not because you both have strengths. You can understand him. " Sean paused to wait for a response from his niece. Sean hoped that this time Sain could punch him because of words that always hurt Sain. And Sean also swore he would not avoid or parry it this time. But Sain just buried it. Sain turned around furiously at his uncle's words, while Sean just stared back at him.

"Get angry Sain, if you want to be angry. I will not blame you for what you said earlier, but remember that you are the only one that uncle has. What uncle is wrong if he hopes for you? You better get ready, tomorrow we will go to Indonesia to help with cyber problems. in that country. I haven't seen him in a long time either. " Sain went past his uncle angrily and nudged his uncle. "Tomorrow I'm not coming, you will go alone." Sain continued walking into the hallway without listening to her uncle. "You will be welcomed and stay with Robby, he is the person in charge of taking care of our needs while in Indonesia. If you are bored, you can stay in my mansion in Indonesia. Anastasya is also there." Sain's steps stopped when he heard Anastasya's name left there, he paused for a moment then responded.

"Alright, good night." The good night's words surprised Sean. How not, Sain is a child who has his own thoughts. He is also a dissident, so that is a very sweet thing for Sean. Sean's surprise ended with a teasing smile.