Chapter 24

AUTHOR'S POV:

After leaving his husband, the heartbroken girl wandered around without any destination. Her mind kept itself busy by going through the good memories of her with him. Though, there were only a few.... but still they were enough to give her comfort and calmness.

Eventually, after wandering aimlessly, y/n sat down on a bench at the road side park.

She didn't know where to go for a shelter. Neither she can return to her dad nor her husband.....

~~~

After a tiring day at work, Jimin was driving back home. He turned off his car engine at the traffic light . As his eyes was admiring the  winter night view of the central park, his eyes landed on a familiar female figure.
But since her head was lowered , he couldn't see her face.
The light turned green, and he was about turn on the engine, when his eyes met the girl who's face was now up and lit by the street lamp.
'y/n???'

He pulled over his car, and came out to meet her....

"Cutie pie?!??"
A sudden familiar chimmy voice, pulled her out of the storm that's raging inside her head.
She looked up to see her oppa.
But the tears in her eyes and her pale face astonished him. Somewhere in his mind he guessed the actual person behind her tears but he still asked,
"Why are crying cutiepie??"

"Nothing..."- she lied. But from his body language, she knew he didn't believe that shit. Well as a matter of fact all her oppas can see right through her. And on top that she is not skilled in lying.

So yes....he got her.
But before he could protest, Jimin was taken aback when y/n leaned in and hugged him tightly placing her head in the crook of his neck.
He felt his shirt wet, which told him that it's her tears again.
He put his arms around of her and lightly caressed her head, which surely gave her a sense of care and protection.
He could feel her heart beat against his and her body was shivering against his. She was wailing her heart out in his warm embrace.
" You know that you have me .... And your other oppas...right Cutiepie???"- he
whispered lowly beside her ears while he kept caressing her back lightly.
Soon after she stopped crying and broke the hug while wiping her tears away.

Thereafter she narrated everything that happened this evening leaving jimin horrified. His hands flew to his mouth covering his lips which parted due to the shock.
He couldn't believe his ears....
He again pulled y/n in a warm embrace, comforting her with all his heart...
But after few seconds ,felling the absence of any response from her, he pulled away only find an unconcious y/n in his arms.

He instructed himself not to panick. Picking her up swiftly in bridal style, he placed the unconscious girl in his car and went back to the bench to collect her bag.
He concluded that hospital is the best option right now. So he started the engine , speeded off to there.

Time skip

JIMIN'S POV:
After two hours of waiting, here I'm standing in the room, facing the doctor while y/n is lying on the bed, still unconcious.

"What happened to her??"- I asked with worry and tension written all over my face.
After examining the reports of y/n for the second time, the lady doctor in front of me flashed a smile.

"What's with the smile.....what happened to her??"- I asked again....this time a little rude .

"Congratulations! she is 8 weeks pregnant."
My lips curved into a smile while my heart did a somersault at the good news.....
But it didn't take seconds for my mind to remind me what happened today evening.

"Well that's the good news, but there's bad new as well....
It seems like she is in some kind of stress, which is clearly dangerous for both the mother and the baby.
I hope you understand what I'm trying to imply."

And with that the doctor left the room. I closed the door and sat beside y/n , gently tucking a strand of loose her behind her ear.
"You have gone through a lot cutiepie.
Don't worry, your oppa is here to take care of you."- I said while caressing her scalp with my fingertip..

'I have to do something!'
I got up and went outside, to make a call.

*On call*
Jin: hmm....what? (jin asked in a emotionless voice)
Jimin: Hyung I want you to come at the *** hospital....
Jin: why?? What happened?? Did you get hurt??
Jimin: No hyung, it's not me....it's y/n.
(Jin choked)
Jin: WHAT?? What happened to her?? tell me jimin.
Jimin: hyung you just come here..... I will tell after you reach.
Jin: okay! Okay!...I'm coming.... Btw did you call Jungkook??
Jimin: No hyung....I didn't call him....and you are also not going to call him.....you can call and bring anyone you want but not him.
And if you do .....then I will not allow you to meet y/n.
(There was a few seconds silence on the other side)
Jin: okay I'm coming.
Jimin: hmm ...come fast...and warn the others, not to call Jungkook.
*Call ends.*
~~~

Time skip.

I was sitting on a chair outside y/n's room, when I heard hurried footsteps coming this way

I was sitting on a chair outside y/n's room, when I heard hurried footsteps coming this way. I looked up to see a worried jin hyung with taehyung following behind.

"Where is she??? Oh! Btw I brought taehyung and the other's are coming soon. And I warned them too."- Hyung said in one go , still panting hard.

"She is inside...sleeping. The nurse said it will take another half an hour for her to wake up. So just wait here....I will tell everything after the others arrive."- I answered the two in front of me.

"Why can't you tell us now?? - a panicking taehyung asked.
"Well that's because I'm tired and there's a whole story left to be narrated...".

After a short wait of 10mins all the BTS gathered up , obviously except the maknae.

"Guys I have a bad news and a good news?? Which one you want first?"- i asked ready to narrate the whole thing.
"Good one!"- a united answer came....well as expected of BTS.

"Well the good news is, y/n is 8 weeks pregnant."- I declared , recieving a great reaction from them....

"That's super good!!! Then why did you prohibit Jungkook?? "- questioned the second eldest.

"That's where the bad news come!"- I said and then narrated everything.

Everyone was shocked and that's because it's something unimaginable of Jungkook. Our maknae had a problem with opening up...but this wasn't something anyone expected.  Most of them had tears in there eyes and the rest of them looked away to hide their emotions.
They were so dejected for y/n....that little innocent girl who went through all of this all alone....