Chapter 1 - Druggin Master Li

[Hey, I have a question... Which man has the best gene in S City? I want someone to be the same age as me.]

[That's not hard to say. It's the second Li family, Li Junting.]

[Li Junting... Do you have his schedule? Give me a copy of it.]

[Ruan Mengmeng, what do you want to do? Li Junting is the top tycoon of the Li family and he is not easy to provoke. Don't get yourself in trouble.]

[Relax, I don't want to do it. I just want to borrow something from Li Junting. Just get me his itinerary. I'll do the rest myself.]

Ruan Mengmeng turned off her weChat and placed her phone on her heart.

She looked at the gentle picture of the young woman on the gravestone.

Her delicate lips pursed and said softly "Sister, don't worry. I won't let your effort fall into those people's hands. I remember what you said. Although I don't have your talent, I will use my own method to train myself to be a qualified successor of the Ruan family!"

That night, on the top floor of the Seven Star Junyu hotel in S city, the presidential suite door was easily damaged.

A small figure snuck in.

The room was dark even and the lights were turned off, nothing could be seen.

Fortunately for Ruan Mengmeng, her five senses were better than the others. The same goes for her agility and reaction.

After she entered the room, she found that there was infrared alarm mechanism behind the door.

With a light pinch of her hand and the alarm was crushed. Ruan Mengmeng felt relieved and walked in with ease.

According to the information she gathered from her best friend Mu Jing Xing: the second young master Li Junting, from the top Li family was staying here tonight.

Ruan Mengmeng walked around the living room and went straight to the bedroom to the bed. As expected, she saw a faint figure on the bed.

Should see knocked him out first or should she drug him first?

No, how should she do that when he fainted?

Forget it, she shouldn't worry about it, just used it directly on him!

Although she, Ruan Mengmeng is not a scheming person, she was born with great strength. She was not afraid, but forcing herself on the man, could she still resist him?

Ruan Mengmeng grew up under the protection of her genius elder sister. Even when her mother was not around when she was a child, her elder sister would not let her be bullied by her younger sister and stepsister.

And because her elder sister was always there for her and supported her, she developed this little attitude of arrogance and impulsive.

She took off her clothes and various 'prop' that she has prepared then jumped into bed.

But as soon as she got into bed, her neck was precisely caught by the person on the bed.

Li Junyu had heard the noise long before Ruan Mengmeng broke the door and crushed the alarm and opened his eyes.

He didn't move, because he wanted to see what the other person wants.

Being strangled by the other person, Ruan Mengmeng was shocked for a moment.

Even in the darkness, she could vaguely see the man she had 'pressed' against her body had deep, cold eyes.

His eyes were deep and heavy as night, like bottomless black holes.

At such close distant, they were staring at each other.

Just one glance from him, almost attracted her whole person.

Ruan Mengmeng's heart fluttered and pounded hard, and for the first time in her nineteen years of life, she felt like she was losing control of her heart.

She was secretly shocked. Maybe she got caught on the spot for the first time as a thief, her heart was beating fast.

And at the same time, Li Junyu, who has better night version ability, was also interrogating the young girl, who he had been caught by him.

She has a pair of moving and enchanting apricot eyes, her beautiful eyelashes were flickered slightly.

When her starry eyes were looking at him, they were luminous, full of light and water. On the corner of her delicate lips a slight dimple could be seen. Her black her was like satin and her skin white like snow.

As Li Junyu moved his line of sight down, his bottomless phoenix eyes were widened in shock.

She was sitting on top of him, naked!

Her small body emanated an invitation which he couldn't refused.

The girl in front of him was like a pure angel, soft and delicate, easily arousing his desire to protect her. But in his current condition, she was full of temptation.

There has never been a shortage of people who wanted to climb his bed. Even though he has always refused those people away and has seen many different beauties all over.

Not to mention that his own facial features has reached of being handsome and beautiful, even the god would desire to look at him.

But at this moment, Li Junyu couldn't help but admit that this girl sitting on his body was hundred times more beautiful than all the women he had ever seen.

There was an ambiguous aura in the air.

Li Junyu realized that his body was reacting to the petite, soft young girl.

His phoenix eyes narrowed slightly with a glimmer of danger in them.

"You...drugged me?"

His voice was lazy and attractive, and the sound was great and nice to hear.

Ruan Mengmeng was extremely satisfied by the great quality genes that her best friend has commended her.

"Yeah, I came prepared." Ruan Mengmeng smiled and lifted the drug she had just crushed in her hand, her apricot eyes emitting a charming glow.

The drug was brought from the black market at a high price were not fake and it would a waste not use it.

It said, as long as it is a male, even a cow, couldn't not resist it.

Ruan Mengmeng ignored the man's big hand placed on her throat and said to him with a sweet and cute voice: "Master Li, don't be angry. I just came to borrow something from you. Don't worry. After tonight, you won't remember me. I'll borrow it and go away. This will be settled. I promise not to pester you anymore."

After Ruan Mengmeng said that, she took the initiative to climb on the man and pushed him down.