Chapter 3 - Go home! Something happened to your family!

She looked dizzy when she looked at the financial report, but that doesn't mean that she is weak in other aspects.

For better or worse, she, Ruan Mengmeng, was also a sport specialist student in the public key high school, City One.

Due to her characteristics of quick reactions and athletic skills, even though she scored at the bottom every year, she won bunch of trophies for the school every year.

The taxi driver who was driving in front of her heard her and couldn't help but peek in the rear-view mirror at her.

The driver looked at Ruan Mengmeng for several times, but he really couldn't understand her. The girl was obviously pretty as a fairy but how could she speak in such impulsive tone.

"Cough, no, no, no, Miss Ruan Er is very wise and brilliant. If you take the matter don't mention Master Li. Even if it's Master Li, the one from the Li Clan who is not allowed to enter who was given the title of 'King of the Living Hell' by the people of the jianghu, will also be captured easily."

Mu Jing Xing did not dare to offend Ruan Mengmeng.

Although the little girl has a beautiful face that could cheat, just thinking about how rude and rash she was when she was a child and how she had accidentally dislocated his arm several times, Mu Jing Xing shuddered at Ruan Mengmeng, who has the face of an angel.

"Okay, stop flattering me. You called me fifty times this morning, what's the matter?"

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot about that. Moe Moe, you should go home, something's happened to your family!"

"Second Miss, you are back...at last..." As soon as Ruan Mengmeng stepped into the living room, the family old servant, Aunt Li, came to her.

"Aunt Li, what's the matter?" Ruan Mengmeng heard the noises in the second floor and looked up. She saw a porter walking past from the second floor.

"It's Mistress. Mistress sent someone to move all the things in Missy's room out. She wants to clean the room for her mother."

"What!" Ruan Mengmeng's face changed drastically and she run upstairs without even thinking about it.

Her sister had just died unexpectedly, and she was just buried. These people were already eager to remove the last trace of her from their home.

She won't allow it! Never!

"You! Put that down and don't touch anything in this room!" Ruan Mengmeng rushed to her sister's room, just in time to see a porter to take down the picture of her sister before she died, that was hanging in the room.

Several porters turned around when they heard her voice and were astonished when they saw Ruan Mengmeng.

Such a delicate and beautiful face, which was even better looking than the wives and ladies who had just instructed them to do their work.

It can be said that even the big star on TV who were best dressed can't compare to her.

The leader of the porter gulped before he found his voice back: "Little Miss...we are pain to do things, this is our job."

Ruan Mengmeng beautiful watery apricot eyes blinked, and without saying a word, she pulled a large pile of hundred-yuan bills from her bag. "Okay, take this. No need for you guys to move, put the staff back in its place. Take the money and leave."

The three workers in the room looked at each other.

Looking at the thickness of the bill that Ruan Mengmeng drew out, it was at least three thousand dollars.

There were three of them, that's a thousand per person.

No one would ever refuse the money, not to mention the fact that the girl in front of them was delicate and beautiful like a doll.

"Well, then..."

The foreman was about to say yes, when suddenly a voice with a harsh tone came from the outside the door.

"Don't move! Take everything here out and throw it away! I'll give you each three thousand extras."

A woman with large belly came in with the help of a girl who seemed well-behaved.

The worker knew this was the woman who asked them to move the thing away.

Ruan Mengmeng turned around to look at her stepmother Qin Fang, and her half-sister Ruan Jiao Jiao, who was supporting her. Her eyes turned cold.