#5. You have to share a room

Louis (age 13)

You were on holiday with your family and you had to share a hotel room with your brother as there was only limited rooms. Louis didn't mind but you were not happy about it. Huffing you starting unpacking, leaving your laptop open on the bed. Louis followed you in and sat on your bed, looking at your laptop.

"Hey y/n who's Ethan and why is he requesting to follow you on Instagram?" he questioned sternly, looking at you. You rolled your eyes, storming over and taking the laptop from him and putting it down on the dressing table.

"None of your business" you replied with sass, Louis stood up, crossing his arms and raised his eyebrow at you. "Fine he is just a friend from school, calm down bro" he narrowed his eyes but let it go and started unpacking himself.

"Look y/n I know you don't want to share a room, I get it your a teenager and don't want to share with your older brother but I won't annoy you I promise" Louis said, you turned around nodding and he opened his arms for a hug which you accepted and ran into his arms. He kissed your forehead and then you both went down and joined your family in the lobby.

Harry (age 12)

Harry was back from tour and Gemma was back from uni and since Harry's room was now used for storage he had to share with you since you had the spare bed. You knew Harry was going to be so annoying so you stormed up to your room closing the door hoping he would come up but to your misfortune he came in and started looking through your stuff which you hated.

"Harry get off!!" You yelled as he started looking through your memory box. He shoved you away and kept looking. His eyes softened when he came across pictures of you and him, laughing to himself when we saw the embarrassing ones. You rolled your eyes knowing he wasn't gonna stop and flopped onto your bed scrolling through your phone. He plopped down next to you, reading over your shoulder. You turned your phone off and shoved him off the bed to which he fell off and you burst out laughing.

He got back up but was death glaring you, you took this as your chance and tried to run out of the room but he grabbed your waist pulling you back in and shut the door. He threw you on the bed and starting ticking you.

"Harry p-please s-s-top" you laughed, squirming around. He didn't stop until you were literally trying to catch your breath.

"That's what you get sis, see you tonight" he said before leaving the room.

*time skip*

It was now night time and you and Harry were ready for bed and as you about to go to sleep when Harry kept making stupid noises to annoy you and he kept making the lights flicker.

"Ugh Harry stop being such an idiot" you yelled, throwing a cushion at him.

"Oh so that's how you wanna play it" he said throwing it back and soon both of you were having a pillow fight. Even though you hated sharing you did have a lot of fun together.

Zayn (age 15)

You and Zayn had to share a room for a bit while he was back from tour just whilst his apartment was getting sorted out after a leak. You were not happy about it as you knew Zayn was going to be annoying. You were sat at your desk when Zayn walked in and took your phone from next to you. Sighing you threw your pen down and tried to get in back.

"Come on Zayn just give it back" you cried. He used one arm to keep you away and the other one was going through your phone. "Zaynnnn" you whined.

"Who is Noah? And why is he calling you babe?" He asked sternly. You pushed him hard making him fall down on the bed and drop your phone. You got it back finally and sat down on your sofa in your room. He said down next to you and poked you in the side making you drop your phone in surprise. He snatched it from you and started going through it again. You once again tried to get it off him but he put you in a headlock so there was no chance. You gave up and just let him look through it. Let's just say that night you had a long lecture from him when he looked at your messages and found out you had a boyfriend. You did eventually both fall asleep though after a lot of shouting at each other.

Niall (age 16)

You had to share a room with your brother whilst you were on holiday which you didn't mind because you loved your brother to bits and missed him when he was on tour. It was already night and you were in bed just on your phone when Niall finally came upstairs

"Hey y/n since we have to share a room shall we have a movie night?" We asked, you nodded excitedly and rushed downstairs to get food. You got popcorn, pop tarts, crisps, chocolate and Fanta and came back upstairs. Niall had set up a sort of den thing in front of your bedroom tv. You sat down and Niall put on Harry Potter and you watched the whole trilogy and ended up falling asleep leaning against your brother. You couldn't wait to share with Niall again.

Liam (age 14)

Liam was home from tour and was staying at your house since his girlfriend was out of town and he didn't want to be alone. This however meant that you had to share a room and you didn't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Y/n come do something with me I'm bored" Liam demanded walking into your room. You were at your desk doing homework.

"Do something by yourself I'm busy" you replied huffing, you didn't understand the maths question you were doing and it was making you annoyed. "In fact Liam if you help me with this question I will do something with you" Liam nodded and you got the question done with his help and you went and played football outside with him.

It finally got to the evening and you were both going to bed. Liam turned off the main light and noticed there was still a small light.

"Are you still scared of he dark y/n?" Liam asked, pointing to your night light in the corner.

"Pfft no way" you said trying to act tough. Liam knew you were lying so shrugged and went and turned your night light off. "No wait" you yelled

"Thought you weren't scared" he said and you could practically hear the smirk.

"Don't make fun of me" you demanded. He chuckled to himself but turned your night light back on and cuddled up next to you wrapping his arms around you.

"Don't worry your safe with me" he said. You protested a bit but soon gave up and fell asleep in your brothers arms.

____________________________
A/N: sorry this is song long and sorry Niall's is really short 🤣