Be funny

Look if you wanna be "cool" people love other funny people that will make them laugh when they are feeling done. Sometimes you think I yourself "I'm funny right" , you respond to yourself "yea so funny you crack me up" that's not the way to go about it. when you tell a joke make it something people can relate to and can enjoy on a friendly level. when I meet someone funny I wanna hang around them cuz they make me feel good and warm and fuzzy inside. but don't try to hard cuz we all know someone that try's way to hard and is really just forcing it. it needs to come naturally, and if its just not the right time write it down trust me it helps and there will come a time for that joke because there is a time an place for everything. Don't think you can just be funny by reading something or eating something you can't just pull funny out of your butt that's not how it works. You have to determine the level you want to go by like just a friendly level or a personal level. DON'T MIX THEM UP BECAUSE THEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN. Be stupid but don't act like a special Ed because then people will treat you like one. say what you think is funny and what you would laugh at, because remember people just want you to be yourself. Go crazy but don't neglect your friends because they are the most important thing in the world. People may be anttanyas but don't let them get you down and just tell then to go suck a fat one and go home. they are naturally ass holes.