Day 63 of Quarantine

Day 63 of quarantine. I know I haven't written in awhile. We are one Netflix show down and only have about 5 more to finish. The toilet paper situation is ok. We haven't run out of food yet. I'm sure if it comes down to it, the cat would be the first to go.

*stares down at hands that look like they've gone through several wood chippers and various chainsaws*

Well, maybe not, but, I'm sure we will come up with something. We have actually resorted to planting a garden. I mean, I guess I shouldn't say "we" because my sister has done all of the work and even more. When I say more, I mean she treats the green leafy vegetables like her children. She reads to them EVERY DAY...

I'm sure it's normal.

Well, I guess I should start drawing more pictures. I'll try to keep drawing. I'm not sure if I'll write to you again. If you don't see me in a year, I've probably (once again) forgotten about this journal. I'm sure I'll remember eventually. Until then, stay safe.

(All jokes aside, I know this whole virus thing is annoying. We'll get through it. I'm not going to give you the whole 'wash your hands' shakedown because I'm sure that you've heard it about 184 times today (and I'm a lazy piece of  garbage). That is unless you're reading in the future. If you are, then I hope that quarantine is over and everything is as it was before. Again, stay safe and I'll hopefully post soon. Bye! )