Asmodeus x Reader

Truth Time: Why Do You Love Me?

You looked in the mirror and sighed. What looked back wasn't pleasant to your eyes yet you couldn't look away. You finally looked away and left your bathroom, heading down to watch a movie with your demonic housemates. Mammon and Levi were fighting over what to watch while Beel was already eating the popcorn. You instantly went up to Beel and took the bowl from him as you took your seat next to him.

"Share." You commanded as you ate a handful and give him one too.

"Here I have a movie we can watch." Satan intruded in the fight between Levi and Mammon. "We'll be watching that unless you want to complain."

"Not fair..." Levi grumbled as he took his seat. Mammon complained audibly before taking his seat and grumbling as well.

Satan set up the movie and started it, taking his seat. You cuddled into Beel and ate popcorn with him as well. As you watched, Asmodeus came in and took his seat next to you, desperately trying to get your attention. You shushed him as you watched the move closely, it had just gotten to an intense scene too!"

"(Y/NNNN), come on! I have this new hydrating cream we HAVE to try out together. (Y/N) love, won't you come try it out with me?" Whined the pretty demon.

"Asmo! Shush!" You whispered back. "It's getting good." Your eyes didn't leave the screen as you spoke.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN)~"

"Later, alright? Just sit quietly or leave." You ate the popcorn, snuggling close to the ever-hungry giant and continued to watch. Asmo huffed and strutted off, back to the room from whence he came.

...

After the movie, you stopped by Asmo's room. He was ecstatic to see you, welcoming you in.

"So why do we have to try it out together?" You asked. "I mean, I'm done for it, but I'm just wondering."

"Cause it's always more fun to try things together~" Asmo answered as he pulled the cream out of a small shopping bag. Gently screwing off the cap, he held some out to you to take. As you two tried it out, you two gossiped about everything. However, it wasn't long before one of the brothers decided to intrude without a second thought, interrupting the wonderful alone time you got with your favorite boy. It felt like you never got a second alone with Asmo. Belphie would warn you it's dangerous, but you never saw it that way.

You enjoyed the time you two spent together and you never minded the flirting, the narcissism, or him attempting to get you in bed with him. Even though you continued to refuse due to not being ready, you still flirted back. You just couldn't resist when it came to the beautiful demon. However, you also knew that you probably wouldn't want to join him in bed since you knew that it wouldn't give way to a real relationship. Still, it was fun to flirt and spend time with him especially since Asmo helped you be your most beautiful just like he did for himself. You also knew that he didn't really love you the way you loved him. He loved himself, of course, but he also never felt too deeply about others so you didn't stand a chance even though all you wanted was to be with him and not just in bed. Asmo complained and argued with Mammon while you just watched, relaxing and thinking.

You knew you probably didn't compare to Asmo's exes at all and you knew he would never see you as more than just someone he wanted to play around with in bed, but you still found yourself infatuated with him. You couldn't describe what it was, but you found joy in the moments when he laughed and seemed genuine. You recalled one time when you asked if he was sad. Ever since then, you've only wanted him to be genuine in his emotions. What was this man concealing? You moved close to Asmo and reached up and gently poked his cheek as he argued. Asmo turned to you and laughed softly.