Invited

Toga was being lead by the police men that caught her. She was still wearing the clothes that she usually wore with the league. Apparently Principal Nezu allowed her to to attend UA, but she had to be in class 1-C, since she didn't go to proper school and couldn't really use her quirk.

The police men stopped and Toga almost ran into him. "This is the building. You are going to have to share a dorm room with a student, and the teachers will be keeping a close eye on you to make sure you don't leave the premises. Also, your going to have to wear a different clothes. I suggest you go with a teacher to get clothes, or borrow one of your classmates."

Toga sighed and looked at her clothes, they had now brown blood on them, not too much, but enough to be noticed by people. Toga walked to the building and when she walked inside, she saw Nezu waiting besides Aizawa. "Hello Himiko Toga. I am the principal and this is Shota Aizawa, the teacher for class 1-A. He will lead you to your dorm and speak to you about everything we expect from you."

Aizawa sighed and started walking away. Toga realized she was supposed to follow and ran behind him. "You are going to be sharing a room with Hitoshi Shinso. He might ask you questions, but other than that he probably won't talk to you, so don't expect him to. You are going to be introduced to all of the 1st years, including class 1-A, 1-B, etc. You may not leave without a teacher's supervision or a teacher's permission with a student. Your teacher is going to be Chinatsu (A/N: I don't know the room 1-C's teacher). Here we are." With all of the talking Aizawa was doing, Toga didn't know they arrived at the dorm room.

Aizawa gave her the school uniform to wear for now, along with a paper to fill out for the hero suit. He left and Toga knocked before slowly walking in. When she saw that the person she was supposed to share a room with wasn't there, she jumped onto the bed that had no sheets on it and looked around the room for some. When she saw the closet she opened it and found some extra bed sheets and pillows. They seemed really bright, which sort of hurt her eyes.

She put the sheets on the bed and started working on the paper that she got. She didn't want to use the desk, since it had her roommates stuff. Afterwards, though, she got bored and decided to look around the desk for something to distract herself. She opened the drawer and saw a weird mask looking thing. She put it on and started making weird beats and fiddling with the knobs.

The door opened, but she didn't notice, so she kept going, until she heard someone clear their throat behind her.