Chapter 3

Mishti freshened up and came to the kitchen to make dinner for herself. While cooking, she messaged Fab 4. The message read :

Guys, if you all are free come to my place right now. I need to discuss something really important with you all. And also, if anyone is with Abir please don't tell him that I've messaged you'll to come to my place.

After cooking, she sat at the dining table to have dinner. As she was about to go to keep the empty plate in the sink, her doorbell rang. She kept the plate back on the dining table and went to see who was at the door. She opened the door and saw Fab 4 outside.

Mishti : Come in, guys.

They entered the house and settled themselves on the couch in the living room.

Ketki : Mishti itna urgently kyu bulaya? Everything is okay naa?

Kuhu : Haan Mishti, sab thik hai na? Aur Abir ko batane se mana kyu kia?

Mishti : Guys relax. Sab thik hai. Aur Abir ki batane se isliye mana kia because mujhe ussi ke baare mei tum sab see baat karni hai.

Atul : Abir ke baare mei kya baat karni hai?

Mishti : Mei sab batati hu. First tell me, will you guys have coffee?

Fab 4 : Yeah sure.

Mishti : Mei abhi banakar laati hu.

Mishti went to the kitchen to make coffee. After a few minutes, she came back with 4 cups of coffee and gave it to Fab 4. She settled down on the couch too.

Nishant : Toh ab batao Mishti, hume itna urgently Kyu bulaya?

Mishti: Guys you'll remember naa ki 4 days baad kya hai?

Nishant : (while sipping his coffee) Kya hai 4 days baad?

Mishti : Nishant seriously, tum yeh puch rahe ho ki 4 days baad kya hai? Guys 4 days baad, Abir ka birthday hai. Seriously, tum logo mei se kisiko bhi yaad nahi tha?

Ketki : Ohh yeah. How could we forget Abir's birthday?

Atul : Ohh, so this is the reason why you have called all of us here.

Mishti : Haan guys. I need your help to plan a surprise birthday party for Abir.

At Abir's house

Abir was feeling bored so he thought of calling Nishant. He dialed Nishant's number.

At Mishti's House

Everyone was discussing the plan when Nishant's phone went off.

Nishant : Guys, it's Abir.

Mishti : What? Lekin Abir tumhe kyu call kar raha hai?

Nishant : Genius question Mishti. Lo, tum hi call receive karke puch lo.

He forwarded his phone to Mishti. Mishti looked at him angrily and rolled her eyes.

Ketki : Shut up Nishant.

Nishant : Arey, tum mujhe kyu shut up bol rahi ho? (Looking at Mishti) Aur mujhe kaise pata hoga ki woh mujhe kyu call kar raha hai.

Kuhu : Arey, toh phone utha naa. Aur dekh Abir kyu call kar raha hai. Jaldi, kahi usse shak na ho jaaye.

Nishant : Haa haa.

Mishti : Phone speaker par rakhna.

Nishant received the call. On the call,

Abir : Hi Nishant. Kya kar raha hai?