Chapter 1

The sun hits the window of my room really hard this morning and I became slightly nervous,scared and devastated for this day. It's Friday the 13th,April. I believe in the universe so I am pretty much convinced that something bad is going to happen to me today. Gosh, it's my third day at my new school, which happened that I changed schools during the middle of the year.

I roll out of bed and got on the shower taking every second to let the hot water slide across my back to calm my nerves.

I got off the shower 15 minutes later.I put my daily school uniform with Doc Martin's.

School here in South Africa is so cool, for a fact that we wear same clothing everyday people don't get to see my ugly clothes. Oh, I live in the Free State, kroonstad Notre Dame St Peter School. High School for me is not bad at all,really.

I got down the hall to the kitchen. "Morning baby" my mum greets me with a very warm smile. "Morning ma" returning the same warm smile,at least that's what I thought,but didn't quite come out as planned. I was nervous, that it shows. This day, what if I trip from the stairs this day will probably ruin all my final year of highschool. Oh shit,I haven't made friends yet what if I never make them. I hope this day goes better then I assume.