Welcome home little prince 😇

Negans POV

"NO, NO PLEASE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS HE'S ONLY A CHILD!" As I walked back to the rv I was forced to listen to prick screaming about how I couldn't take 'his' baby boy, but oh well its not like I givva shit what he wants. 

"Come on little one, lets get home so Daddy can show you where your gonna live from now on" I said in a baby voice to little Carl who was just smiling and giggling adorably, blocking out Ricks annoying voice that just got farther and farther away. 

*At the compound*

As soon as the rv stopped I was out and about, showing my little cutie pie his home, "Welcome home little prince" I said smiling down at Carls precious form in an purple space themed adult sized onesie, pacifier in his petal soft lips, and whats is apparently...a wet diaper, hmm. As I had my little monolouge about his wet diaper, baby Carl was clearly not amused by my blank face if the tears are any indication. 

"Oh baby hush now Daddys sorry, he didn't know you had a wet diapie, come on now calm down" I said as soothingly as a man with a bat covered in barbed wire can. "Come on lets go see if the boys have the nursery set up yet, okay sugar cube" all I got in response was more tears. 

*Carls new nursery* 

  A/N I am not a big fan of any of the baby room pictures I found, so just try to imagine with me

I walked into Carls new room that had white walls with wood beams and accents, a large oak crib big enough for Carl, a large changing table with diapers and powder set up, a closet full of pretty pink, purple, and light yellow clothes per Ricks reluctant advice, and toys all over; ranging from rattles and teadys to blocks and little trains. Our first stop, the changing table to get little man clean. Carls fussing seemed to wane as I hummed "You are My Sunshine" to him quietly, powdering his cute little bum and taping up the fresh diaper. 

"Better love bug?" I asked the little boy softly as he was falling asleep on the table. Next thing I know I heard the the cutest most adorable thing ever, a small "dada" from my precious baby!

*The next morning*

'WHAT THE FUCK' Was the first thing I heard, followed by screaming and more cursing. 

"Now now little boy, Daddy does not approve of those yuck yuck words coming out of his pure princes mouth, and I would rather not spank you on your fist day but I will" I told him sternly but softly.  

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I'M NOT YOUR KID, WHERE'S MY DAD, WHY AM I HERE!!" Carl screamed while pointing at me. SO. FUCKING. CUTE!

After another spanking threat and a little explanation Carl finally seemed to understand why he was here and what I wanted. 

....Which he did not like, "WHAT THE FUCKING BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY DAD LOVES ME AND WOULD NEVER EVER LET A CRAZY ASS BAT CARRYING NUT BALL MAKE ME HIS LITTLE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU DISGUSTING. PERVERTED. FUCKED. UP. OLD. MAN!!" 

After Carls little out burst we just sat there looking at each other, until I got up "Listen here little boy, you will not now and not ever speak to Daddy like that or he will spank you till you can't sit right for a month!" Carls next words are what put me over the edge *scoff* "Make me" 

I don't think I have ever moved as fast as when I did to snatch Carl up by his pretty white hair (A/N I am partially albino so I decided to make Carl albino too) as soon as I had him I laid him across my lap, and proceeded to give him 32 hard swats to the butt, not stopping once cause I'm an asshole.  

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*

*After the punishment* 

I was breathing heavy and panting, but when I looked down at Carl my heart broke. He had bruises and welts all over his purplish-red backside, I have never felt so guilty in my entire life. 

"Oh baby Daddys sorry Daddys sorry, please don't cry I got carried away" I whispered, he did nothing but cry harder. Well Negan, first day and you've already fucked up.