Prologue

Since this is going to have some acting involved because the characters are actors for their job I'm going to italicized and bold their interaction when their acting. If any actors are lurking here let me know if I've done something wrong so I can correct it.

Dedicated to LACannon for making the cover and for helping out with the summary. Thank you so much <3 <3 <3 <3 

"Andrew get to your mark." The director said.

I started walking, putting my phone into my jacket pocket when I bumped into a hard body and almost fell.

I braced for impact because I knew I was going to fall on my ass but someone caught me from falling.

I looked up into a hypnotic set of blue eyes.

"Sorry." The man said.

I am a straight guy but wow this guy was hot.

He was at least 6 feet tall with sandy brown hair.

"It's okay I wasn't looking where I was going," I said as he helped me to my feet.

"Neither was I. I think it was my fault though which I am truly sorry." He smiled at me and I thought I would melt.

"It's fine no harm done."

"Eli I need you on your mark." The director called.

"On the way Sir. I'll catch you later." Eli said to me.

I watched where his mark would be and I was surprised. I wondered if he was playing the part of "Nathaniel" the hard-ass lawyer.

Well, they did pick the correct age limit for "Nathaniel". Eli looks to be about 19 or 20 years old.

As for me, I was playing the part of "Beau" the lawyer who butts heads with "Nathaniel" and try to be the voice of reason when "Nathaniel" goes too far, even though "Nathaniel" is the boss.

"Andrew, your mark now!"

"Sorry, sorry," I said as I quickly hurried to my mark.

"Everyone ready? And action!"

"Oh my." Kaylee the character said as she started fanning herself with a folder.

I turned around and looked where she was looking.

My guess was right, Eli was playing the part of "Nathanial".

I rolled my eyes and turned back around to face Kaylee.

"He is not even good looking and is way too young to be Executive assistant district attorney, and by the looks of it he seems arrogant too."

"Kaylee" was making motions to stop talking, but I was playing my part so I knew I had to keep talking.

"If you have a problem I'd prefer if you said it to my face and not behind my back Mr. Sutton."

"How much did you hear?"

"I heard enough. Follow me into my office, we have a case waiting for us. I'll inform you of the charges and you'll be going to the arraignment because that is your job!"

I followed him towards the office setting.

"How old are you anyway? You look like you are still in underoos. Not old enough to be EADA you seem like you just graduated!"

"One more like that and you'll be looking for a new job! If you must know I graduated high school when I was 16, when to law school straight away. Is there is anything else you would like to say to get the air cleared?"

"You still need the experience! You didn't answer how old you were."

"It's none of your business, but I am 24. Did you hear about the "the bonekeeper" case?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Did you hear about how he was caught?"

"Not sure if the guy who tricked him into confessing was idiotic ass monkey or a genius."

"That idiotic ass monkey was me."

"Oh......"

"Shit is right Mr. Sutton, did you happen to hear how many years I sent him to prison for the crimes he committed?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"I can give you a list of more criminals I put away if you like, but because we would be wasting valuable time I suggest we start working together and play nicely don't you think?"

I nodded my head.

"Yes Sir!" I said.

"And cut!"

"Seems as if you are going to be working with a clumsy oaf," Eli said, smiling at me.

I chuckled.

"I'm sure you are not, it was once and you did say you were sorry." I smiled back at him.

"Eli." He said, extending his hand out.

"Andrew but a lot of people just call me Drew" I replied shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Drew. I'm looking forward to working with you."

"It's nice to meet you too, same here."

"Andrew I need you for the court scene." The director said.

"On the way," I replied.

"Hey, one second because we will have a lot of scenes together how about we grab a coffee together and get to know each other better? I like befriending my co-worker or at the very least have a peaceful interaction with them off-camera."

"I'd like that. I think we have another scene together after my courtroom scene I'll give you my phone number after that scene is over with."

"Sounds good." He replied with a smile.

"I'll see you later."

"Later." He replied.

I was going to miss hearing that smooth, velvety, harmonious voice of his even if it for one scene. Unlike the voice he has for "Nathanial" which is harsh, serious, demanding, slightly deeper.

I think the last line doesn't fit anyway to fix this?