Chapter 1: Bless The Broken Sword

"Kills Are Good In All, But Remember To Play The Objective. No One Likes A Lone Wolf."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Mouth After The Butterfly Incident

 "Welcome back viewers to World News Station Nexus!"

 "I'm Jerry, your host for this afternoon, and oh boy! we got a lot of things that happened recently that we got to cover!,".

 "I'll get straight into it!,".

 "The infamous Sangvis Ferri PMC group has been getting backlash towards a rebellious A.I that has taken control of the PMC group having its own dolls attack humans!,"

 "Details are not very clear at the moment, but since the incident Sangvis Ferri is in some hot water!,".

 "The last 'human" section to the PMC group; the Security Company has been under legal lawsuit is being put up for the justice court at the United Nations to testify for their involvement with the creation of the A.I,".

 "Outrage for the deaths for the butterfly incident will not leave easily, as for the families that perish during the incident, and the growing threat of robots eradicating the human race!,".

 "We will know go live to Jenny with a exclusive interview with one of the commanding officers from the Security Company, Jenny,".

The screen changes to a live recording of a woman dressed in a tan trench coat holding a microphone. She is standing next to a tall Man. 6 foot 2 in height. He is wearing a rolled up military blouse with a cap. His pants are barely noticeable due to the camera angle, but displays sewed on kneecaps to the pants. He is also shown crossing his arms, looking impatient. He is wearing a Sangvis Ferri Security Badge on his vest on the left side of his chest.

"Thanks Jerry!," Said the woman in the screen.

"We are live outside of the home of Danny Ferri, The owner of the Security company which he is under house arrest, and under heavy survallience," Explained the woman.

"This here is Officer.....," Stutter the woman, as she tries to remember the name.

"Just call me Goldman," puffed the man as he pinched in forehead in disappointment.

"Officer Goldman, would you care to explain what is happening with the situation with the company," questioned the woman.

"I think its pretty obvious ma'am," answered Goldman.

"Were S&^* out of luck with the company, and that all of our Security members and advisors are losing their jobs out their," Bleep the man as the censorship censored his profanity.

"Tell me, how is Danny Ferri dealing with the situation know that his father has passed away?, and is it possible to get the Security company back with all of the back lash from the public?," questioned the lady again.

Goldman cleared his throat.

"There is a high chance that we will lose our company, due to the incident killing thousands of civi's during the early containment of our Op in that area," answered Goldman.

"Danny is under a lot of stress lately, so don't involve him into this interview. He did nothing wrong, and neither the men who died evacuating the civilians during the butterfly incident!," Shouted Goldman.

"That's it. This interview is over, Get the F%&^ out now!," Shouted and bleeped Goldman, as the shot shows the woman being escorted by Sangvis Ferri Human Aegis's holding riot shields and electric maces.