Movie night

We all flooded into their house. You could tell a bunch of guys lived here because it was dirty! All the boys blushed in embarrassment and had the room cleaned in seconds. We decided to pull out the sofa bed. Ricky,Connor,Trevor, and I all were sitting on the pulled out sofa bed. I was sitting next to Connor and Trevor. Everyone piled on and we started the movie. Horror. Just my luck. We all watched a jump a ton but Connor always seemed to be there and just hugged me tighter each time i jumped. I eventually fell asleep. I don't remember falling asleep, or even being tired. I just remembered i felt safe. I woke up with me cuddling Connor everyone else left to go to their rooms and sleep. I woke up with my face buried into Connors chest. He was solid and held me tight just like last night. I slowly woke up and i realized i never ate dinner and i was starving. I shook Connor.

"Hey Con. Do you have any food?"

"Your awake" he smiled sleepily.

"Ya. Hey what time is it?"

"I have no idea. I think around 4am."

I snapped awake. "4am! Crap! What am I gonna tell Nina?" My mind was racing,second night in LA and i had a sleepover with a guy. Not just any guy. Connor Franta.

"i can take you home in the morning. Just go back to sleep."

"Connor, I just moved here. I have to get home before she gets worried."

"Im not letting you walk to God knows where at 4 in the morning alone. I promise i will take you first thing tomorrow morning. Okay?"

"Okay fine." i said grumpily.

"Good night Hannah"

"Good night Mr.Franta" I say and he kisses me on the forehead. It was weird but i liked it. After that i really couldn't sleep. I was trying to think about my feelings for Connor and about what Ricky said earlier "Stop flirting JC. Trevor and Connor don't need anymore competition" What did he mean? Does Connor like me? Does Trevor? Wow. My second day in LA and already so many complications. But right now. In this moment. All i want to think about is Connor. And us right now. It feels cozy and safe in his arms. And thats all the matters in my life right now. Me feeling safe. I looked at him one last time before i dozed off into a light sleep.