The next day

Hey y/n y/n WAKE UP. Aaaa Jeff what wrong with you. Well you weren't waking up sooo I did what I had to. Ughhhh fine but just because I know that there's waffles. That's the spirit. He kisses you. I hope we get paired up today. you know that's not gonna happen right he already knows that if we go together than we're just weaknesses for each other you say. Yeah but I miss you. Oh so the great Jeff the killer is a softy now. How dare you you're gonna pay for that. Oh really I like to see you try you smirk. He pushes you on to the bed and put himself on top of you. What were you saying. I was saying nothing.... yes well let's go get some breakfast.ok ok you win this one.
You run down the stairs WAFERS. You better believe it toby exclaims. Yay. Jeff comes out of the room do you want me to get a plate for you he says. Nah I'm fine. Ok if you say so. Ok people we are going too pick Partners for today's missions ok so Toby you go with Ben. Jeff you go with EJ. clockwork you go with Jane. and y/n you can go with Jack and Jason. Ugh i'm stuck with two psychopaths not that everybody else in this room is not psychopaths but there are even more psychopathic. Jacks P.O.V Ugh i'm stuck with a whiny brat. You're P.O.V again hey jack can I get on your shoulders. Why. Because you're a little taller than Jason. Ok I guess I kind of have a plan already.
Yeah what is it. So you can turn into a knife right.You say yeah why. I'm gonna use you to kill The target. Ok not like I've already done that before.

                   In the next chapter