Chapter 1 *LaMi*

It's near Christmas. And Fairy Tail mages are getting presents. And couples are made. Let's hope it'll be a Merry Christmas.

===============

This is My First story. And Big Thanks to My Fellow Author and Friend @HelplessRomantic_2 For Helping me on this Project!.

I will Update for Whatever Hoilday's I can get info on if there is one that you think would make a nice story line for a ship comment (i know alot about American Hoildays so if in other Countries leave the Proper Name of the Hoilday- Thank You)

DISCLAIMER: DISCLAIMER! HIRO MARSHIMA (Aka Trollmarshia) OWN FAIRY TAIL. I ONLY OWN THE STORY LINE

“Once Upon a Christmas in Fairy Tail’s Guild Hall”

The members of Fairy Tail were decking the hall with Christmas joy and love. There Levy, Lucy, Wendy, Lisanna, Mirajane, Evergreen, and Erza were baking up a storm for the festivities that are soon to come; and talking about the boys.

~Levy’s P.O.V~

“So what are you guys planning for the boys Christmas gifts?” I asked the girls, “Well I was thinking about a sweater for Jellal,” said Erza. “Nice, you Lucy?” I asked. “I have no idea what to get Natus and Happy,” she said. “You Mira?” I said. “I got Laxus a new mug with his favorite lighting bolt on it!” Mira smiles. “Sweet,” I said. "And you Wendy?" I asked. “I have a gift for Romeo but I am keeping it a secret!” She said. “Oh..” I said. “How about you sis?” Mira asked. I went shopping but couldn’t find anything for Bickslow,” She pouted. “Wow..” I said. “Evergreen what did you get Elfman?” I asked. “I am still shopping," Evergreen sighed.

~Nobody’s P.O.V~

So with the girls in the kitchen, the boys were putting up the Christmas tree. “MAN!!” said Elfman, “This Tree is BIG.." “I know...how did we even get in here?!” said Laxus. “So where’d ya put those decorations?” asked Gajeel “And where are the Girls?” asks Jellal.

~Mira’s P.O.V~

“So all the goodies are done now!” I squealed. “Want to go and see if the boys got the tree up yet?” I asked looking at the girls “Sure!” they said in usion.

~Laxus’s P.O.V~

All the girls came out of the kitchen, covered in flour. The boys and I started laughing, Mira and Erza’s dark aura looked upon us. We stopped laughing before they could beat us to a pulp. Then they came over to us, “What are you guys doing standing around and not doing the tree?” Mira asks me. “Well we were looking for you,” I said sheepishly. “Well you found me!” she smiles. “Then where are the decorations?” I asked. “Oh there up in storage room on the third floor,” Mira told us. “Thanks Mira!” I give her a kiss on her cheek then run up to the third floor for the decorations.

~Mira’s P.O.V~

He Kissed Me! Laxus Kissed Me. I never dreamed he would. “Oh wait..” I said, turning red as a tomato. “What just happened?” asked a confused Lucy. “Nothing!” I said, while turning around. “Then why are you blushing Mira?” asked Wendy. “Oh Laxus just kissed her,” said Erza, while grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

~Laxus’s P.O.V~

“I kissed Mira, I wanted to forever since before the old man decided to have a cow over something small....I should just ask her out..right?...but how?” I said to myself deeply in thought.

~Time Skip~

~Mira’s P.O.V~

“So how long have you liked Laxus?" teased Levy. “What?! You got to be kidding me!" I said to Levy. ”Okay..” she said, I started climbing a ladder to put Christmas ornaments on the tree, With Levy, Juvia and a few of the boys. “ I need a break..” I groaned while climbing down the ladder. “ I’ll be back in a few to help finish the tree..” I told them while putting on my coat and heading outside for a breath of fresh air.

~Outside~

I’m thinking about what Laxus did about an hour or so ago, I have loved him for a while now. But should I tell him, or not?! I don’t know anymore...Why is it so easy to be the matchmaker for everyone else in the guild?! And not tell the man I love that I love him...this is getting ridiculous! I thought. Then I started walking back to the guild to finish the decorating the tree, pushing that thought to the back of my mind for now.

Thanks For Reading!! :D