Chapter 6 *The Party (NaLu and LaMi) Part 2*

Hey Readers, I finally finished the Christmas ships :D and I am sorry I am late with this chapter, I lost Internet for a few days which gave me time to write this.  

Please Check out my new book The Piate and The Fairy(a GaLe Book) I will Try and get chapters up sooner then later ;P 

I want to thank my Awesome Editors @HelplessRomanic_2 and @Crystalmy188 who are Both Awesome Writers as well go check them out!!!.

~Mira's P.O.V~

"Come on Laxus, please come dance with me?" I pouted, "Mira. I can't. Dance." He hissed. "Please?" I begged using my puppy dog eyes. "Fine....but don't say I didn't warn you." He huffs, finally giving in. "Come on then!" I cheer pulling him to the dance floor, I heard Laxus chuckle. He pulled me closer and we started dancing to the Christmas themed song.

~Time Skip~

"Um? Laxus?" I asked, "Yes, Mira?" "Do you want to do gifts? You look like you wanna stop dancing..." I giggle. "Sure. Lead me to the table." He said as I grabbed him and pulled him to an empty table, "H-Here." I studdered sitting down holding out his neatly wrapped present. "Thanks Mira." He smiles, and neatly unwrapped the wrapping paper and opening the box. "Wow, thanks Mira. I love it." Laxus exclaimed pulling out a beer mug with a neon yellow lighting bolt painted on to it and his name underneath it. "You like it? I know you don't have your own beer mug and I thought you would like it." I smile, "That's really nice Mira." Laxus smiles back. "Merry Christmas!" I cheer, he then hands me a small box wrapped in green paper with a small gold bow and ribbon on it. "Merry Christmas."

~Laxus' P.O.V~   'Why am I so nervous?" I mentally hiss, "Just tell her already." Mira starts to unwrap the small gift. "Ooh! Laxus! It's gorgeous!" She squeals pulling out the silver necklace with a heart and angel pendent. "You like it?" I smile, "It's perfect. Can you put it on me?" With that she turns, I lift her hair gently then put on the pendent. With that I quickly pull her to the dance floor, trying not to loose my nerve.   ~Time Skip~  

"Heh. That last one tuckered me out.." Mira chuckles, "What?" I ask. She points to Natsu and Lucy sharing a passionate kiss, "Oooh." I tease. "About time!" Romeo says from behind us. "You said it kid." Gajeel chuckles, "They're a coupleee!" Happy teases. Carla rolls her eyes, "Not yet Tomcat." "Awweh! So cute!" Wendy giggles. "Way to go Lu-chan!" Levy squeals, I smile when I saw Mira looking at them all matchmaker like. "Would ya like to dance Shrimp?" Gajeel asks, "I'd love too.." Levy responds blushing as Gajeel pulls her towards the dance floor. "My Lady." Romeo bows to Wendy, "Why of course my good sir." She giggles taking his hand as they join the others dancing. "Tomcat? Would you like too?" Carla asks, "Anything for you Carla," Happy smiles following Carla blindly. "Hey Mira let's go this way." I say pointing away from the dance floor, "Okay." She smiles as we walk away from the dance floor.

 ~Mira’s P.O.V~

“Okay.” I said as we started walking away from the rest of the party, "Where are we going Laxus?” I asked. “Right over here..” He smiles before walking right in to a rune wall, “Freed!” he yells once he realizes Freed most likely set it up. Freed just chuckles while walking up to us, “Read it Laxus If you want to leave.” Freed smirked. “Fine...” Laxus grumbled. “It says, the two who destined soul mates shall be trapped within this rune square till they admit their feelings for each other with the help of mistletoe.” Me and Laxus read together. “Have fun you two.” Freed smirks with a wave of his hand and walk back to the party. “GET BACK HERE AND LET US OUT!” Laxus yells at him. “Laxus, stop shouting at him won’t get us out of trap..” I yell at him. “Yes Mira...” he huffs shrinking a bit. “The only part I don’t get is the part of “With the help of the Mistletoe” you have any ideas?” Laxus asks. “Uh, look up...” I said looking away from him. “You okay?” I asked. "Just look up you baka!” I yell.

~Laxus’s P.O.V~

“Just look up you baka!” Mira yells. I huff before hesitantly looking up, and what I saw made me feel sick to my stomach not to mention that I think that my eyes are rolling on the floor. “Where did the mistletoe come from?” I ask her. She started to turn pink, “Uh..just reread the runes again” Mira said not answering the question.

~Time Skip till Laxus rereads the runes for the tenth time~

“Okay you have read that 10 times already Laxus!” Mira giggles. “Okay, we have to admit our feeling to each other and then kiss under the mistletoe right?” I ask, “Yes...” she said quietly. “So who’s gonna start?” I ask. “I think you should go first..” Mira says turning pink, “You sure?” I ask hesitantly. “Yup..” she nervously chuckles. “Well...uh...I….um …well…. I…Llove.....You, Mirajane.." I say turning pinkish. 'Finally!' I mentally cheer, “Really..?” she asks me with wide eyes. ”Really, I really do Mira I have for awhile now..” I huff. Then she smiles sweetly at me and blushed redder then Erza’s hair “I …Love you too, Laxus...” she said turning even redder then she was. I started pulling her in close as I started to stair deeply in to her beautiful bright blue eyes as we started leaning in closer then before and as our lips touched we where pulled in to a deep passionate kiss.

~Normal P.O.V.~

"Hey everybody, let's see what happens to those in my trap this time," Freed smirked.

"Who is it this time Freed?" a drunken Cana asked.

"Laxus and Mira," Freed replied."About time!" a very drunk Makarov laughed.

"What's about time?" Natsu asked.

"Um, Mira and Laxus I think?" Wendy stated.

"Really?" Lucy asked.

"Yup, look over there," Romeo pointed at them.

"Oooh, look at them!" Lisanna squealed. 

"He's the MAN!" Elfman yelled. "Be quiet you baka, you'll ruin the moment if you're too loud!" Evergreen loudly whispered while hitting him with her fan.

"You two also got caught in one of Freed's traps too right?" Levy teased.  They blushed when they heard that.

"Let's not talk about that," Evergreen muttered.

"Oh look," Lucy said while pointing to Mira and Laxus.  They all turned to look and saw them in the middle of a deep passionate kiss.

"LaMi!" Levy whispered a little louder than usual.

"What????" everyone said, confused.

“LaMi, for Laxus and Mira, it's their ship name.  It fits, and besides, Mira has one for most of us; let’s have one for her and Laxus,” she explained with a mischievous grin.

“Juvia likes it,” Juvia said.

“Me too,” Lucy said grinning.

“Oooo this is gonna be sweet revenge!” Lisanna said, matching Lucy’s grin.

“Hey guys what’s going on over here?” Mira asked walking up to the group on Laxus's arm. “Just talking about some stuff,” Carla replied nonchalantly. “Oh,” she said, walking to the bar to start cleaning up. Everyone got all nice and cozy in front of the fire to watch a Matchmaker Santa on the Hallmark channel. “So what do you think is next?” Bixlow asked Lisanna. “I don’t know...” Lisanna replied with a wink to him.

So has they all Snuggled in by the fire they all thought, This Christmas was one to remember, that’s for sure.