::New Times::

As you stand there shocked you finally look at the time.
Y/N: "Oh shit I gotta get to class."

You said to yourself. You grabbed your stuff and sped walked to class. You sat down in your chair setting everything down. You looked up at the board with some of your hair over one of your eyes.

-time skip brought to you bye Piggy-

As the bell rang you walked to lunch. As you walked there Albert came up next to you.

Albert: H-hey Y/N.

Y/N: hey Albert.

You said in a somewhat tired, scratchy voice. When you were tired that happened.

Albert: You ok?

Y/N: Y-yeah I-I'm fine.

Albert: You don't seem fine, but I guess I'll let you be you. Oh! Also btw is there by any chance I can get your number?

Y/N: Uhhh...s-sure.

You were too nice to say no. You wrote it down on a piece of paper.

Y/N: Here.

Albert: Alright, well I'll text you or call you after school. See ya later.

Y/N: mhm...later.

You swiftly walked and sat down. Nobody else was there yet. You put your head down and tried to sleep a bit but it was too noisy so you decided to go outside. You lay in the warm grass. It was quiet and peaceful. You laid under a tree and fell asleep with ease. You heard your friends slightly but you didn't really care you were so tired. When it was time to go to your last block you woke up.

Y/N: Huh...oh yeah I'm at school...heh.

You got up and went to class. You were late so you had to make up and excuse.

Teacher: ms.L/N why are you so late? Mind to explain why?

Y/N: Uhhh...I had to help a teacher....yeah I had to help a teacher...heh.

Teacher: Well pls try to not come as late next time.

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

You walked to your seat embarrassed. This was the only class you had with Albert and it wasn't going so well. As class ended after a while you left to home. As you got home you looked at your phone and scrolled through tiktok, insta, and all the sorts. As school ended for everyone else you got a text.

?:Hello it's Albert!

Y/N:Can you prove this to be true tho?
?:

                                                        Y/N: ok that works

Y/N: ok that works.
You went into your phone and put his contact as "Al💖💖"

Al💖💖: so anyways...what chu doing

Y/N:just drawing while watching my fav youtuber hby?

Al💖💖: Just laying down on my phone. Wanna hang maybe? Get to know each other better?

Y/N:Uhhh sure. Where at tho?
Al💖💖: I was thinking the park at around 6

Y/N: yeah! Sounds great! See you then?

Al💖💖: Yup see ya!

You sighed.

Y/N: what am I getting myself into.
——————————————————————————-
A/N: I'm having a writers block. I've never been much of a writer so I suck. I'll do my best to think of something. Maybe you can post ideas in the comments! Anyways see ya!

-Jelly Belly