Chapter 10 - 6th Grade... oh boy

Mizia was hesitant in entering the classroom as she does not know where to sit nor does she know where her friends were but luckily Aery caught a glimpse of Mizia outside and called her in to which she reserved a sit for her

"Hey Mizia! Over here!" Aery waving at Mizia to catch her attention

"Heyy" Mizia announced

Mizia's POV

I sat next to Aery since I had no elsewhere to sit and since I knew almost nobody in this room.

Timeskip 30 minutes later..

The teacher has finally entered the room, she looked nice and she was nice in general. Her name was Ms. Lorry she looked about 30 - 40 yrs old but who am I to judge, age is just a number. 

"Listen, class, for today's activity and since it's the first day of school I'll be reading all of your names out loud so all of us can get to know each other, oh, and please correct me when I pronounce your names wrong, okay? Let's Start!" Ms. Lorry said

Great I know how this turns out every year. Let's see if she'll get my name right. Mizia gave herself a little smirk before listening and getting to stalk every single one of her classmates. 

Timeskip brought to you by my laziness I'm sorry ;-;

"Aery Dimaculangan" Ms. Lorry uttered as Aery nodded her head in agreement that her name was said correctly.

This is it

"Mizia Santos" She said, as I was utterly surprised and blinded in shock. For the first time in forever, someone said my name correctly on the first meeting. I nodded my head and whispered thank you to myself. As Ms. Lorry continued her journey in declaring names, I noticed that once my name was said a girl from like 4 chairs behind me peeked her head in a flash examining who the flip. I waited until Ms. Lorry got to where she was so her name could be revealed. 

"Miyesha Sarah" 

Oh? Is that so? Thoughts flooded my mind as Ms. Lorry ended her adventure and proceeded back to her front desk as recess was slowly approaching. 

"Before recess left me arrange you all in alphabetical order by your last names" she said, I thought okay better not be at the back since my eyesight wasn't the best.

Well guess what.

I was sitting at the back. Well at least I'm in front of this Miyesha girl maybe I can get to know her. 

"Okay class recess starts in 5 minutes hence I would shortly introduce you to our two new students. Please come forward you know who you are." Ms. Lorry said with a smile plastered on her face. 

I watched as two girls came forward to where Ms. Lorry was surprisingly there were no new boys. Eh. 

"Hi I am Miyesha Sarah and I hope we get to be friends" Miyesha said rather confidently 

"Hi I am Yaffy Amirra" The girl besides Miyesha said shyly. I'm guessing she's an introvert or just a really shy person to which I respect.