Story of my life

Hello! My name is y/n and I wanna say the story of my life..! Growing up I was always a fan of all might.. not a fan girl but I loved his power and skill. He inspired me to become a hero. One day when I was 14 almost graduation middle school I was at a park with my friends.. We were all just sitting at a table eating sandwiches.. it was late at night and we were playing bored games, cards, truth or dare, ect. But we were playing cards until we heard a gunshot from a distance.. I was with my ex at the time. So he wanted to be mr tough guy and use his quirk on whatever the sound was. His quirk wasn't too powerful but it was something. He has lava that comes out of his fingers. Me and my friend group tried to stop him from doing it and before you know it we heard another gun shot go off and my ex dropped dead in front of me.. it was very upsetting but my main focus at that moment was to get away from the situation .. my quirk .. is special. I can make any natural disasters happen.. like wild fires, I can make volcanos rise, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, anything that has to do with natural disasters. I was running with my two best friends and 5 armed guys were coming towards us. I didn't know what to do so I thought to myself. Maybe this is the end for us.. I didn't even have a chance to get into my dream school. But then I realized .. I need to try to use my quirk.. it could save us. Until I seen a figure coming that looked like.. ALL MIGHT?! The armed guys looked behind them as all might took them all down. I was watching as my eyes started to tear up and started to cry.. why couldn't he have been there before my boyfriend died?! I thought to myself.. HES TOO LATE!! All might looked at us and gave us a smirk and put his hand out to help us up. "Are you two ladies okay?" He said with a confident smile. I gave him the nastiest look at smacked his hand away. "YOU ARE TO LATE! MY BOYFRIEND DIED AND U COME LIKE 10 MINUTES LATER AND UR SUPPOSE TO BE THE #1 HERO?!" I ran off crying as all might all of a sudden was in front of me and pulled me into a hug. "Listen I had business that was going on.. I'm very sorry for your loss, I can see in your eyes your a very strong girl.. you should try to attend u.a .. I'll remember you.. "y/n" I told him. "Yes y/n!" He said. "I'm sorry for freaking out on you.. your right .. you can't help everyone at the same time.." I looked away. I didn't even want to look into his eyes because I felt ashamed yelling at the worlds #1 hero. "It's okay don't worry about it, I can see ur very confident and that's what being a hero is all about!" I looked up and smiled as a tear fell out of my eye. My two best friends came over to me and gave me my phone that fell out my back pocket. "Here you go.. call and Uber I will pay.. sorry for your loss girl we are here for you.." I smiled and called the Uber. I was waiting with my friends until the Uber had arrived. I jumped into the Uber quiet the way home. As we were driving on the highway I just couldn't stop thinking of what had just happened.. I can't believe my he just died.. I just looked at the raindrops going down on the window and I got dropped off at my house. I was upstairs quiet in my room and ever since that situation I hadn't talked to a single soul since that night. I didn't attend graduation but still managed to pass.