ONE SHOT

Shiro's POV

"Should I beg and bend my knees in front of you just to make you stay HA? shiro?" Reign said while her tears was flowing.

I never thought someone do this to me, I never expect someone loves me that much just to beg and bend her knees in front of me.

Yes, I love her but its not the way she loves me. I think its not the time for us I need to grow and be matured enough to know what's the real definition of love for me.

I need time and space to think because right now I don't know who I am, I'm in a darkest. Yes, she's my light but its not enough to enlighten my whole world.

"I LoveYou but you're not enough"  I want to say it to her but I don't want to hurt her, she's too fragile and emotional to handle that words it can make worst the situation and it can make it hard to her when I let her go.

"Listen Reign you don't have to, because I want to let you go with no heartache and smile in your face when I let you go" Shiro said like he was begging.

"Are you stupid shiro? You don't even see the sadness and pain in my eyes, You're so stupid when it comes about love" Reign said with an angry tone on her voice.

"Yeah I'm so stupid when it comes about love that's why I let you go Reign" Shiro said while his eyes says it all, that he want to let her go.

"I--i thought you love me,I thought my love will make you stay but I was wrong, because the feeling what I felt since the day I first a saw you was enough to stay with me shiro, my feelings to you has a consistentency and it will never be change so why should I agree on the break up that what you want?" Reign said while her voice is shaking .

"I'm so sorry Reign but I fell out of love that's why you should agree on the break up because if I stay, your life will be misserable with me so its the goodbye Reign I'm sorry" Shiro said before he left

Reign's POV

I beg because I want him to stay but he chose to left me. He chose to broke my heart than to stay but still I never agree on the break up that he want!.

I will find and do everything to make him back on me, He fell out of love huh! just wait and see, you will fall inlove with me again harder and deeper than beforeee. You will forget the bitterness of the past because this time I can make it, perfect!

Yeah I'm desperate bacause I love him so much we've plan everything together and I want to make it real.

Since that day, I gave him space but I guess it was a wrong decision that I made in my life that I gave him a space to think and to realize what he did. But I guess he never realized what he was done.So it was his a decision all of sudden to break my heart HA!

Weeks already passed by, But still Shiro nowhere to be found.Where the heck he is? His facebook, Oh I mean all of his social media account was all deactivated and all of his friend didn't know where he is. Good at hiding Shiro.You want to play hide and seek? Okayy if it is that all you want!

She contacted Toffer he is a best person when it comes on computer.She was too desperate to find Shiro cause it already month when their break up happened but this man beside her was so irretated cause he says there's a person behind the back of Shiro to help him to hide and didn't trace of anyone.That person help him to block any traces where Shiro will be found.

Should I gave up? cause Its already months. What if He wouldn't comeback and He already love someone else it means I'm a loser in this game. Well in the first place I'm the only one who played this game.So idiot self you played without a direction and chance to be win.This game was to easy you will find the prize then If you got it You Won.But still you didn't find it yet aish stupid! You will still in the First level and not moving up yet so I guess I would stop here while waiting and hoping that the prize will find me.