8: the fog

We were walking when I horn went off "what was that?" Atom asked "I not know" "what's that," the girl asked pointing over to a yellow fog "I not know but I not like it" I said grabbing Charlotte "ran!" Bellamy called.

"Come on! There are caves this way!" We ran following Bellamy. I lifted Charlotte so I was carrying her. Bellamy stops a little to grab my hand and pull me. I put Charlotte down so we could get up a hill. I gripped her hand again then Bellamys following beside him.

He spun us around into a cave. I pushed Charlotte forward. I heard Bellamys and my name gets called but the fog was burning are skin so we didn't go find how called. We went to the very end of the cave hoping the fog won't get us.

"Get some rest Charlotte, we don't know how long we are going to be here," I said stacking of my jacket so she can sleep with it "o-ok" I smoothed her hair out as she laid down "it's ok, Me and Bellamy are here" she nodded getting comfy falling asleep.

"You should as well red" Bellamy sat down beside me "no, not in the place" I said resting my head on Charlotte's leg "you should, you look like shit" "fine" I tried to get comfy.

I got comfy, then I could breeze came through the cave. I shivered a little "you look uncomfortable and cold" I smiled "smart aren't you" he chuckled "here" he was starting to take off his jacket "no I'll live" he shrugged putting his jacket back on.

"So tell me, Opal. how is your sister? I haven't heard much of her. Like her name, what she does. acutely I know what she does, she works as a nurse. So how is she?" I sucked in a big breath "her name is Sapphire fox. She's older than me by 1 minute and 45 seconds. She looks just like me but has green eyes. Hmmm what else, oh and her nicknames are star and on occasion she goes by foxy but mostly sapphire. She's working at the nursing west wing. Hmm what else do you want to know?"

''how you do it?" He asked "do what?" "Not get floated" I turned to see if Charlotte was still asleep "ohh that.... when me and sister were born.. my parents gave us are names then gave up their life for me and my sisters. It was others are lives or there's so they chose to give theirs. Making us orphans but we got a place pretty quick. I went to a home with two gay guys and my sister too gay girls but I still call them dad and papa, dad knew Aunty Lucy, sis's mum so we stayed close too one another. Sharm they got floated.... they were at the wrong place at the wrong time. They were pinned to the grand, guns to both of there heads, they were accused of stealing food, so they where floated with me watching. I lost my shit after that and killed five guards how tried to calm me down and a Council member, then sis's mums got framed for stealing medical supplies and got floated. Sis had a little temper and just through stuff around then calmed down and went on in her mum's footsteps as a nurse" I had tears running down my face, I didn't know why I was telling him these things but I was.

"Hey, it ok" Bellamy bushes of my tries with his thumb "it's all in the pasted, they can't hurt you. I'm sorry I brought it up" I shook my head no "it's alright you didn't know, only Murphy knows" I showed him my best smile but I didn't match my ocean blue eyes "how does he know?"

"Sapphire is his girlfriend, so he's like my bother" my eyes were starting to get droopy "cause he is" he rolled his eyes, i laughed "sleepy?" He asked I nodded. he pulled me into his chest "just a little nap. Ok" I yawn. I didn't get to hear him answer before falling asleep.

Sapphire : (how Murphy?) she got freckles too