1. Miyano Mamoru x Reader

First one shot starts with our real life Dazai!!! Hope you all enjoy!😂❤️

---🌜🌸✨

" What's wrong with you?! " Mamoru frustratedly asking at (Y/N) as soon as they arrived at there shared condo

(Y/N) laugh sarcastically at him as she feel so drunk at the moment, she actually drink 5 bottles of sake, " What's wrong with me you ask? But what's wrong with you being with that girl so-called-friend of yours all the time?! Spending time together than you're girlfriend, huh?! "

(Y/N) throws a bottle of sake directly at the wall, loud bangs of shattered glass were heard in the room.

Mamoru flinched a bit, and felt guitly at what (Y/N) said. Well, that's so true. Instead of being with his girlfriend all day, he goes with her bitchy 'friendly' friend back when he was in highschool.

He gaze down and close his fist. He didn't like things when (Y/N) and him are arguing because many negative thoughts entering as fast as lightning in his mind.

(Y/N) sits at the end of their shared bed and crossed her arms, glaring at him but her eyes says otherwise ad tears threatening her eyes.

" Well, if you really MISSED her that much, why don't sleep in there house instead? " (Y/N) said to him coldly

" (Y-y/n)... D-don't say that it's n-not lik— "

Suddenly Mamoru stop talking as she saw you crying as you sobs. Being in your drunk self, he knows that you're a very emotional one, and very honest about your feelings.

He felt so hurt seeing you like this.

Thinking that it is really his fault in the first place and to begin with not spending time with you, in his day off. He's so pissed and angry to himself.

" I love you Mamoru, you know that... but why I am hurting so much right now? I feel so... lonely. "

" (Y-y-n)... G-gomenasai... "

As he stuttered on his words, he didn't notice that tears are coming out of his eyes too.

He promised. He promised that he make you smile everyday, but he broke it. Right now, you're crying and feeling so lonely because of him.

He slowly approach you as his body is shaking with nervousness and fear of losing you. He sat on the floor infront of you, crying on your lap and hugging your waist as he cries with you.

You're his life. You are everything to him and he feel so stupid making you feel this way.

" I h-hate you Mamoru! " you said as you cry hard

He didn't say anything and still hugging your figure not wanting to let you go.

You two continue to crying your hearts out but suddenly stops when a deep voice cut you two.

" OKAY! CUT! THAT WAS VERY AMAZING! "

" We continue the scene after the a short break! Good job! "

" Yes director! "

The director said praising and clapping his hands even the staffs claps in amazed by the acting of the two of you.

You and Mamoru stand in your position and wipe the "fake tears" you both shred in the scene that you two are filming!

I forgot to say this that you two are a famous actors and famous seiyuu at the same time.

You smiled with a small laugh and Mamoru chuckles.

" Well, that was very realistic. " Mamoru smirks at you, " I was so believe that I really hurt you, my love. "

(Y/N) laugh at his comment.

Yes! You and Mamoru is in relationship for 3 years now! You two are a real lovers in real life and even in the movie you two are filming.

" Its not our fault that the protagonists in this movie is like our names, so its look like a real thing, darling. " and you chuckles at the end

He pouts at you, " But I won't hurt you like my character did to yours! I love you so much to hurt you like that! " whining like a kid

(Y/N) smile lovingly at her cute boyfriend, " I know that you dork. I love you too, my little Dazai~! "

" Heeeey! I'm not dork like Dazai, (Y-N)-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~!!! " he continue to whine as his inner Dazai is coming out even his voice

You just laugh and kiss your real life Dazai in the cheeks, and walk over your sit to drink water and left him there whining nonstop and even the staffs and the director itself laughs at his childish attitude.

---💟

Edited❣️