"yes"6

SEBBS POV:

"will you be my boyfriend?" I hear Dion say. OMG!! this cant be real. this is the best day ever, I cant belive this.

I dont know what to say. "yes!" I say with a tear streaming down my face. he hugs me with excitment in his eyes. I lay my head in the crook of his neck, still hugging him tightly.

we are now sitting, but we're still hugging tightly. I move my fourhead up to his and wisper, "this is the best day ever." he moves his head away from mine and lightly moves my head up along with his. he gently kisses me on the lips.

Dion slowly brings his hands down to my waist, as I arch my back in responce. I pull away with a smile beaming on my face, and his even brighter.

I didnt know someone could fall in love so fast. Even though I had a crush on him before, It wasnt as strong as right now. "we have class tomorrow ya know." I say looking at him with a smirk.

"oh come on, its only intro tomorrow~" he wines. "yeah, but we still need to go." I say standing up. He grabs my hand and says, "just a little longer?" I look down at him, about so say no, but then he pulls me down to his lap. I look at him with a smug look, and try'ed to get up but he pulled me into a hug, and held on tight. I just laughed at him and layed my head against him for a bit.

about ten minutes later, dion had his gaurd down so I took the chance to get up and playfully run to the car. he looked up at me in disbelief before comming after me laughing. I get to the car before him, jumped in and lock the doors.

he quickly unlocked the doors with the keys, and got in before I could re-lock it. he catches his breath before saying "First of all, I was comfortable. and second, your too fast." I chuckle at his pouty face. too cute.

we're diving back to campus, and all of the sudden dion askes me the most random question. "would you rather kiss me for $100 or the cutest person in the world for$1000?"

I have no clue where that came from, but I thought I'd be cute and say "the cutest for $1000, because it would be you." he looks over at me with a smile and says "aww your cute" and continues driving.

when we got back to our dorm dion and I both got changed into our pjs. he was wearing his famous grinch pjs and I wore my favorite christmas onzie with an elf hat attached to the top.

all of the sudden I fell something grab my waist. It was dion. I jumped, and almost screamed when he did so.

DIONS POV:

I changed into my grinch pjs and come out of the bathroom to see sebb in the cutest cristmas onzie. I decided to go up to him. when I did, I layed my hands on his waist, he jumped in reaction. I just layed my head on his sholder. "goodnight sebby~" I say Yawning.

"goodnight dion" he says turning around twards me. he hugs me for a little while, and then playfully nudges me tward my bed. "ok, time to go to bed now." he said like he was my dad.

"but I dont want too~" I say like a little kid. Also saying, "can you read a story??" trying to hold in a chuckle. he just gives me a smug look. "no! go to bed dion. Im tired" he said getting into his own bed.

I crawl into my own bed, and lay there for a bit. I was mostly thinking about how amzing today was. thats when an idea came to mind. "sebb? you still awake?" I ask. "yeah are you ok" he says. thats when I ask, "do you wanna do a colab tomorrow? we can do one on your channel as well." 

we both lay there silent for a bit. "you bont have to it was just an idea" I say a little sad. thats when "n-no I w-"

AUTHORS NOTE:

hey, sorry I was gone for those of you who like my book, I've been working on school nonstop and havent been able to write much.

I'll be posting a speacial on may 22 (the day the one and only dion yorkie releases his new song "your love") I'll try to get chapter 7 in before that but Im not sure yet. 

WORD COUNT: 705

I know its not the best, but I appreciate those of you that take time to read the book. shoutout to all of you

goodbye my poops <3