one shot-911

As I dressed in a super tight black mini dress and slipped on my sexy stilettos I heard Michael call from the kitchen. "Dinner is almost ready baby!" I put in my expensive diamond earrings he had just given me for our anniversary. I walked down our huge spiral staircase to a table Michael had set up just for the two of us. A single red rose bud vase and two small red candles atop a black tablecloth. Even when romantic he's punk. "My God... I have the most beautiful wife in the world..." I felt his breath on the back of my neck as his hand caressed my shoulder. Goosebumps broke out across my body. He walked around me and pulled out my chair for me. "My lady?" He smirked as he flourished his hand toward the seat. "Why thank you kind sir." I smiled lovingly at my husband. "You look so handsome my love." He wore a black dress shirt and a red tie with his black skinny jeans. He smiled at me and walked to the kitchen and returned with a covered plate. He sat it in front of me and put his hand over the lid. "I present to you the selection of the evening." He removed the lid and exposed dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, macaroni, and sliced apple with a glob of peanut butter on the side. I stifled a giggle. "Wow baby.. this is so amazing! Where did you learn to cook like this?" He laughed and returned to the kitchen. He returned with another plate piled with slices of pizza. We began eating and joking with each other through dinner and once we were finished he cleared our plates. He returned to the kitchen and returned without a shirt and in chocolate written across his chest he had spelled desert. "Baby... I see the idea here but you spelled dessert wrong..." I giggled and he blushed. "Well fuck... I was trying to be sexy." I walked over to him and licked the D slowly. "You don't have to try." He picked me up and my heels hit the floor. He carried me up the stairs to our bedroom. And dropped me on the bed. He started kicking off his shoes and unbuckling his belt and I pulled off my dress and through it across the room. I sat there on the bed in my lacey bra and thong and stared at my god-like husband as he tossed his pants aside. He crawled over to me and gently laid his body against mine. He pressed his big soft lips against mine and kissed me deeply and passionately. I could feel his bulge pressed against my inner thigh. His hand slid down my waist and behind my back. I arched my back and pressed my body against his. His hand slipped up my back and unclipped my bra. "You're getting better at that baby." I felt him smile into the kiss. His hands trailed my body and he kissed my bare breasts. His kisses trailed down my tummy and he ran his tongue along my pantie line. I moaned in pleasure and he groaned in response. "It turns me on so much when you moan like that..." he grabbed my panties with his teeth and pulled them off. He sits back on his heels and stares at my naked body. His large member prominent in his tight boxer briefs. "It have the most beautiful wife in the world." His words were breathy almost inaudible. He giggled slightly just then. "What are you giggling at?" I asked getting a bit self conscious. A look came across his face and his eyes got that sultry look in them as he said, "let's play titanic, you be ice burg, I'll go down." "Oh my-" before I could finish he did just that and my body arched and I bucked my hips into his face. I let out a loud moan and then as he kept going I screamed. I tangled my hand deep into his red hair and pulled him closer. "Oh god Michael!" I screamed as he pushed his tongue deep inside me. He put my legs on his shoulders and without his mouth leaving my second set of lips sat up. He had me resting on my shoulders as he ate me out. I moaned loudly and when he came up to breath I reached up and pulled his face toward mine. I could taste traces of my juices on his lips. He pushed me further up on the bed and stripped off his underwear. His thickness slapped his abs with an audible smack. He climbed over me and kissed my neck. He positioned himself at my entrance and pushed inside me. My breath hitched and he whispered "breath baby" in to my neck. He went slow at first and I moaned loudly as I tore at his back. "Damn babe you are so fucking loud." His voice was deep and gritty. It was hot. He rammed into me hard and I screamed. He alternated between slow and hard. A few minutes into my screaming and his grunting our bedroom door flung open and a wave of uniform clad men ran into our bedroom. "Police! Get down now!" A new scream escaped my lips as Michael grabbed the bed cover and covered me. "What the fuck is going on here!" Michael yelled trying to cover himself. The police hesitantly put down their guns and one man, obviously the one in charge, told the other men to leave. " I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding mr.-" "Clifford." Michael grabbed his pants off the ground and slid them on. He walked out of the room with the cop while I put on a large tshirt and some shorts. I heard the front door close and a minute later Michael reopened the door. "You're never going to believe this. The neighbors heard you screaming and called the cops. They thought I was hitting you or something!" He was laughing and shaking his head. "You're joking! Well that's embarrassing..." I could feel myself heat up. He laughed and sat next to me on the bed. "Well I told you, you're fucking loud baby."