1. ISHQ TERA

Sharon rubbed her eyes as the sun rays tickled her body, she opened her eyes and found herself hugging swayam who was doing the same but sleeping peacefully, she smiled and stared at his pouted face...

She softly pecked his lips when suddenly swayam opened his eyes...

Swayam (teasingly) : sote hue insaan ka advantage lena achi baat nahi wifey...

Sharon cheeks went red like tomato..she was blushing hard...

Sharon : tum jag rahe the...

Swayam sits and holds sharon hand and pulls her making her dash with his hard chest...

Sharon gets shock by this act...

Sharon : swayam...

Swayam (whispering in her ear huskily) : agar pretend nahi karta then meri morning kiss mujhe kaise milti...

Sharon blushes...she pushes swayam and came out of his hold...

Sharon : let me go...i have to take bath...

Swayam : mein bhi chalta hu....we will bath together..

Sharon flushed...swayam smirks...

Sharon : u are such a shameless person...its been 2 years of our marriage still u didn't changed a bit...

Swayam : jaan u look so cute when u blush...(huskily)

Sharon went crimson red hearing this...swayam was enjoying it...

Swayam : now shall we complete where we left last night (huskily)...

Shron eyes went wide...

Sharon : no...i have to go...

Swayam : u are being so unfair with me...first the shower and now my kiss..(pouting)...

Sharon shakes his head...swayam holds her hand and pulled her infront of him...

He brings his face closure to her...sharon heart starts racing faster...

Swayam was about to kiss her when sharon pushes him and he fells backwards...sharon runs towards the bathroom and peeps outside the door...

Sharon (laughing) : better luck next time mr.shekhwat...

Swayam runs towards her but sharon closes the door at the nick time... leaving swayam irritated...

After sometime sharon came out of the bathroom wearing a saree...

She stands infront of the mirror showing her back to swyam...

Swyam saw her and got memorize with her beauty...sharon found his gaze upon her and looked at swayam through mirror and blushes seeing her deary husband shamelessly staring at her...

Swayam smiles seeing her blushing...he comws near her and back hugs her keeping his chin over her shoulder...

Swayam : u are looking so hot and sexy my wifey...

Sharon : its is so my dear husband...

Swayam : hmm...

He started placing trail of kisses on her neck and shoulder...

Sharon was enjoying it..swayam turns her making her bump to jis chest...theor lips were few inches closure and was about to meet when the door bell rang...

Swaron straighten themselves...

Swayam gets irritated by this...

Swayam : wth!!..koi mujhe dhang se roamnce bhi nahi karne deta...