ENGAGED TO HIM • 02 [ latest! ]

•°•°•

His parents eyes were shimmering with glee as they look at each other then at Endou, who had his fingers slip from his cup, as it fell and break into pieces.

"E-Excuse me?" He looked at his parents dumbfounded, as they only smiled brightly at him, not minding the broken cup that is laying on the floor.

"We've found a perfect suitor for you!" Endou's mother exclaimed again, clasping both of her hands together, while Endou's father only nodded in agree. "Well not exactly found, but you don't need to know the details!"

His mother giggled. No words can explain Endou's reaction right now, the thought of marrying nevertheless a guy for that matter, even though he is gay, but marriage?

"Mother, you must be joking right now." Endou voiced out, trying not to look afflicted in front of his parents.

"Me and your father are a hundred percent serious about this." She smiled, sipping her tea. "Now how about we talked about-

Endou's breathe suddenly hitched, his parents were talking too fast and the marriage thing hasn't processed much into his brain, more to his heart to accept.

He did what any teen do at the situation, or what he could only do at the very moment. Endou slammed both of his hands on the table, as stood up and looked at his parents eyes in fright, "NO!"

The porcelain tea set on the table clattered, none seems to have been broken. Other than the shock look of Endou's parents face, none of them seem to have anything to say.

He thought that this would be just a normal afternoon occasion with his family, and exchanging small talks. But instead he got far from the opposite of it.

It didn't took long for Endou's parents to understand their son's sudden outburst, his mom slowly stood up from her seat, slowly reaching out to grab hold of his hand,

"Mamoru I.."

"No mother, just don't..." He quickly slapped his mother's hand away from him, as he embraced his arms on his body cover himself, "Y-you can't just decide... things like marriage, all on your own okay..? I also get to choose whome I want share my life with. And I chose not to marry whomever you want me to be with. Mother.. Father, I'm already 16, you can't keep babying me like this anymore.."

The words that came out from Endou's mouth, left the couple speechless. It would seem that this is what their son's signal that he doesn't want any explanation, and that he just wants to be left alone.

"I'm sorry.." He muttered, before leaving his parents in the drawing room alone.

•°•°•

Endou sat on one of the benches in the Steel Tower Plaza, it was just under the giant oak tree, with it's leaves shadowing him from the blinding rays of the sunset.

He hugged his knees and cried, he doesn't know why, but whenever he felt like crying the first place he would go to is in the Tower Plaza. Not many people come to the place anymore, ever since the new park was made just below it, it was to save people's energy to have them walk up the stairs to reach the plaza.

'Marriage? What were they thinking?! I don't want to get married! Much less to a guy I don't even know about.' Endou thought to himself, he felt ridiculed by the way his parents were so happy about him being married to some guy, like they were selling him off.

"Even though I didn't let them get a chance to explain everything to me..." He mumbled, immediately guilt-tripping himself with his actions.