Prologue

The Decent swift winds carried through the claws of the cloud mountains,it gave the mountain side an icy wind change. Crevice sat still and tall on a ledge near the tip of the mountain, She Gazed upon the horizon as the sun hit the edge. 

The wing whipped past her, nearly knocking her off, But she retained her balance quickly, The mountains seemed ghostly from up here. The fog carrying up into the peaks gave a sinister Environment.

As night fell, Crevice still sat there, gazing before she was interrupted, "Hey! Bonehead!" A voice boomed through her thoughts. Crevice sighed then turned around, "What do you want, Plateau?" Crevice asked quietly. "You heard what Mother said! You cant come up here its forbidden." Plateau Whispered.

"Yeah yeah, i know...But its so nice up here..." Crevice said Returning her eyes to the horizon. Plateau,a dark brown bonewing, Came beside Crevice growling annoyingly. "Ok then...Why dont i do..THIS!" Plateau Shouted Pinning Crevice to the ground Laughing wildly. "Hey! get off me!" Crevice yelled struggling to get up, Plateau was older then her and bigger so she did not stand a chance.

"Fine ill come with you!" Crevice said defeated, "Good sister" Plateau chuckled then got off her and started walked along the side of the mountain, Crevice got up and ran towards her sister to keep up.The wind suddenly stopped and there was an eerie silence as they walked, "You really shouldn't start coming up here often." Plateau suddenly said as she broke the silence, "Hmmmm..." Crevice mumbled.

As they came near the a flat side of the mountain range, Plateau put her face up towards a rock wall and knocked on it twice, The rock wall quickly slid inwards of the entrance and Plateau and Crevice tip toed in. "Remember people might be sleeping..so be quiet." Plateau whispered, They crept down the spiral of stairs and entered into a massive cavern. stalactites where everywhere, Some bonewings where upside down hanging from stalactites as others (Mostly Dragonets) where to scared to hang fearing they might fall down. "Wheres mother?" Crevice asked as they walked through the Cavern, "Shes in Dusk Cavern" Plateau replied.

"When will she be back?" Crevice said stopping suddenly, Plateau turned around staring at Crevice her black eyes stern, "Crevice. You know she is very busy" Plateau said turning back to the path, "I know that but...i miss her" Crevice quietly said tearing up. "Oh Crevice, i miss her to" Plateau said hugging Crevice, "Where bonewings, Crevice, one of the strongest tribes" Plateau mumbled. "Dont let anything bring you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 :𝟑