Chapter 1

The Caverns felt cold and lonely and dark, But Crevice didn't mind, She grew up in Claw Cavern and she loves it. Not only that, but she grew up with her best friends Spider and Rubble. Her only friends that live in the same Cavern, While Glowworm lives in Crystal Cavern.

"So...Spider?" Crevice said Sidling up to Spider, "What is it, Crevice" Spider said annoyed. "I heard your going to Jade cavern? am i right?" Crevice said, "Yes, i'm going to jade caver-" Spider was cut off of Crevice yelling, "Take me please!!" Crevice begged pulling Spider to the ground with her. "Hey!Crevice Stop!" Spider squealed Swatting Crevices Skull.

"Haha, im just kidding!" Crevice giggled getting up then helping Spider up, "Three moons, You get on my nerves" Spider hissed, "That's why your my friend" Spider said hugging Crevice. "And don't worry ill be back before you know it" Spider whispered, "I sure hope so.." Crevice whispered back."Hey Spider!" Rubble suddenly appeared from behind them, "Ill miss you so much!" Rubble said giving Spider a hug, "You know ill be gone for three days,right?" Spider said putting her talon on her face.

"Oh..we thought.." Crevice and Rubble said at the same time, "Heh, you guys, i love you so much" Spider chuckled giving them all a hug, "I have to go now anyway.." Spider quietly said, waving to them, "We will miss you!" Crevice yelled to Spider, "Yeah, we will!" Rubble said as spider left the cave.

Crevice sighed then turned to Rubble, "So, what do you want to do?". Rubble shuffled a bit, "Hmm...well i have to go help my father with things...so, ill see you later, Crevice!" Rubble said exiting the cave."Great..." Crevice muttered to herself, then a thought crossed her mind, Crevice sat up suddenly "Yes, that's what i should do! but i need to make sure no one sees me..." Crevice said getting up and walking out the cave.

Crevice crept out onto the path leading to the exit, She made sure she made no noise, Bonewings were sleeping everywhere, in caves, on ledges and hanging from stalactites. Crevice made her way to the exit boulder then tapped twice on the smooth surface, The boulder slid sideways so Crevice swiftly went up the staircase to the door. There she tapped twice again and it slid outwards revealing the breezy sky outside, Crevices face lit up at the beautiful sky which looked like someone painted it.

Crevice walked to her usual spot on a ledge facing the whole sky, "To bad, Plateau doesn't know, Ha!" Crevice laughed sitting down. Crevices eyes were fixed on the sky in amazement, Oh how she loved sitting here watching the sky change color. Just then Crevice heard a Tap tap sound nearby, She swiveled her head towards the sound then twisted her body to the sound as well, Her black eyes widened. Don't panic Don't panic Crevice thought to herself, As she crept closer to where the sound was she leapt forward and tackled the dragon to the ground, "oof!" The dragon grunted, as Crevice pinned the dragon down.

As Crevice looked closer at the dragon she saw how red it was, Crevice gasped then leaped back her bone tail whipping wildly around. "Three moons, calm down" The red dragon said getting up then dusting himself off, Crevice stood still puzzled on what she saw, as the red dragon turned to look at her his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "W-what are you!!" The red dragon yelped stumbling backwards onto the ground.

"I wont hurt you!" Crevice said reassuringly holding her hand out, The red dragon hesitantly held her hand and Crevice pulled him up to his feet, "Sorry i might look creepy, I'm Crevice" Crevice said smiling, "I-i'm Crimson" The red dragon said nervously smiling. "Nice to meet you..urm..what are you?" Crevice asked examining him, "I-i'm a Skywing" Crimson replied taking a step back, "W-what are you?" Crimson quietly said looking at Crevice. "Oh..i'm a Bonewing" Crevice said sitting down, her bone tail swaying on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏