Chapter 40

Lisa arrived at her house. Sighing as she parked the car.

"Jungkook should be waiting for me." She said in her thoughts.

As her long legs controlled her to the door, a click sound was made as the creek of the door opens loudly. Her feet kicked off her shoes as she traveled upstairs to her room.

It's not that late. Around 9pm. She opens her door to see a boy sleeping in her bed as the blanket was kicked of his legs. His mouth was part opened as he was hugging a pillow with both arms and legs.

"Cute." Her mind spoke as she slowly walked closer to him. "He can look so handsome even when he's sleeping." She chuckled as she settled down beside him, the bed sinking because of her body.

Her hand unconsciously lifts to his hair as her fingers played with his smooth and silky hair. Her fingers glides through as it travels down to his face. The fingers scan his face as his smooth skin was under her touch.

"Very smooth." She thought.

Her lips was caught between her teeth as she stared at his. Though it is parted, but it was tempting. Her fingers fiddled anxiously as her lips drooled, hungry for his taste.

However, she couldn't just disturb his peaceful sleep? That would be absurd! She shook her head as she tried to get rid of the thought. She has no choice but to join him. I guess..

"Please don't wake up." Her mind begs as she begins to detach the pillow from Jungkook's arms. Carefully putting it aside, she replaced the pillow with her own self as she squeezed in his arms, trying to have minimum movement.

"Don't wake up." Her mind begs again as she placed his arms around her waist, feeling his warmth through the back.

Lisa almost shook in surprise as his legs envelope hers, trapping her in his embrace. She felt his nostrils inhaling her scent as air exhales out. Her body relaxed as she became more comfortable.

"And since when did you come?" His voice speaks through the quiet atmosphere.

Lisa pouts as she turns around, looking at his sleepy eyes. "Did I wake you up?" She hugs him tightly, smelling his scent in the process.

"No, but the door did." He chuckles, kissing the top of her head. "So, how did it go?" His voice was innocent, but Lisa's was a bit sad as she spoke.

"Jungkook?" She calls. Her voice being shaky at the tiniest bit.

"Yeah?" His voice was worried.

"Taehyung told me something."

"What did he tell you?"

She looks up at him as she places her hand on his cheek, softly caressing it with her thumb.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For making you hate me." Lisa looks down, breaking their eye contact.

"Baby, I don't hate you!" His voice spoke louder. "There's no way in this world have I ever hated you."

"Or, at least worry-"

"But you know I always worry for you." He tries to make eye contact again, but Lisa forced her head down.

"Lisa, babe." His voice was flaming to the ears, trying to at least look at her. "What did Taehyung say?"

Lisa finally looks at him, her tears already in an urge of falling, making Jungkook even more worried.

"He said how you always worry whenever I blame myself, saying how I blame myself for stupid reasons." Her voice cracked at the end, followed by a tear.

"I never mean to hurt you, by I feel like my blaming myself is affecting you." She wipes her tears, but another hand was already doing her job.

"Lisa." He hugs her. "It's because I don't want yourself to hate on yourself." He gently rubs her back.

"I'm worried because if you keep on continuing this bad habit of yours, I feel like it would lead so some sort of depression or something." His hug tightens as her cries got louder.

"Babe, stop crying, please." He kisses her tears away.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's okay. Now, let's try to stop that habit, hmm?"

"O-okay."

"I love you."

"Seriously? Every single time, Babe." Lisa chuckles, wiping her tears away.

"What? It's true." He nuzzles his nose with hers.

"Now, where's my 'I love you?'" Lisa chuckles.

" I love you too."

"By the way, what actually happened with Taehyung and Jennie? Did it go well?"

Lisa's face brought the atmosphere down.

"You know how Jennie is always a bitch when it comes to this?"

"Oh no."

"Oh yeah." She bit her lip.

"Did Tae cry?"

"He sure did."

"Then why did he tell you that I always get worried whenever you blame yourself?" He gasp. "You blamed yourself, didn't you?" He pouts.

"Haha. Sorry." She pouts.

"It's okay, as long as you promised not to." He kissed her pout lips.

_____________

Hope you guys like this chapter (even if it's pretty short)

XOXOXOXOXO

<333