Ayumu X Hiyono

❤This is a Spiral shipping!❤

I absolutely ship them!

I suggest this anime to anyone who like action, thriller and mystery with a dash of romance filled with tragedy and guns. I love the AyuHiyo shipping because Hiyono is this talkative newspaper journalist who can any info ASAP from anyone she also has a secretive huge crush on Ayumu Narumi who is a teenager working in the journalism's office and is secretly investigating cases of the blade children and the case of his missing brother and is also oblivious to Hiyono's huge crush on Jim. Ayumu always says he is nothing like his brother that went missing when he was young and he was left in the care of his brother's wife Madoka and she sees so much of his brother in him but he refuses to be anything like him. Ayumu is now trying to investigate the mystery of the blade children who are murders who never get caught, Ayumu finds out how to spot the blade children.. all of the blade are missing ribs! All in all I think Ayumu and Hiyono would have a really cute and sexy detective and newspaper journalist relationship ever!! I imagine it being so amazing lol! You must watch this anime!

If you don't know this anime and you would like a summary of what it is about please a comment and I will do so!

Love you guys! Xoxoxxx❤