Chapter Three

The next morning, me and Vinnie were awakened by the sound of the dogs barking because they were hungry.

Emily groaned as she snuggled closer to Vinnie, who in turn did the same thing.

Michelle was also waking up. She was feeling relaxed, but the sickness was still in her body, and then she let out a sneeze and starred coughing.

"Okay okay! For God's sake"!

Vinnie grumbled as he sat up in bed and then put his bathrobe on. Emily yawned and stretched out her arms. She smiled and kissed her lover, wrapping her arms around him.

"Mmm. I can already tell that you enjoyed what we did last night".

Vinnie kissed her forehead, taking the time to inhale his lover's scent.

"Uh Huh...you always make me feel so good inside".

Emily whispers seductively, tugging at the tie string of Vinnie's solid black colored bathrobe.

"I want you sooo...fucking bad".

Vinnie pulled Emily up closer to his face, kissing her lips with passion.

"Mmmm! Vinnnnie...I want morning sex after breakfast....pretty please"?

The two lovers made out with each other for just a few more minutes before the dogs started to whimper from hunger.

Vinnie pulled away, as he panted heavily.

"We better call the guys to make sure that they're still coming over. In the mean time, how about we fix pancakes for breakfast"?

He chuckled when Emily giggled cheerfully and then they both made their way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After thirty minutes had passed, Vinnie and Emily were fully dressed and ready for company to come over.

The dogs were wagging their tails constantly as they waited anxiously to be fed.

Vinnie took out the dog food bag and a plastic cup to pour the right amount of dog food in the dog bowls.

When the dogs finally had their bellies full, Michelle wandered into the kitchen and then sat down at the kitchen table.

Emily explained to her what had happened the night before.

"Me and a nice guy who's the lead guitarist from a rock band called KISS were walking out in the woods and that's where we found underneath an old oak tree. We brought you inside Vinnie's house—he's the gorgeous Italian with the sexiest thick thighs over there".

Vinnie blushed slightly at the nice compliment that Emily said about him.

He grins mischievously and Emily giggled and playfully stuck out his tongue at the ankh warrior.

"I'm sure you'll do just fine with Tommy, he's a nice person. And I think he fell in love with you after he and Emily brought you over here to my house".

Vinnie took out some liquid cold medicine from one of the kitchen cabinets, and then handed it over to Michelle to take in a little plastic medicine cup.

After that, the pancakes were ready to eat.

"Oooh careful, girls. They're still a little bit hot. Try blowing on them".

Vinnie lightly blew on Michelle's pancakes until they weren't so hot anymore.

And then, when we all finished eating breakfast, Michelle said that she needed to get herself cleaned up.

"Okay sweetie, you can have some old clothes of mine that I don't wear anymore. Feel free to play with my rescues while I go look upstairs in my storage closet".

Vinnie smiled and patted Michelle gently on the back as he left to go look for the old clothes that he used to wear but were too big for him.