Misaki's Profile

Konnichiwa !! This is my first anime fanfiction so I hope you'll like it ! I'll make some twist here. Novu comes to... East City, right ? Well because he is following his parents. I change that here. Their parents give them to their aunt and uncle when they are 3, then they never comes again. Many more terrible past that they had but I keep it as a secret 😝

Name : Misaki Moru
Age : 14
B-Daman's Name : Dragneel ( Guess who is it !! )
B-Daman Type : Rapid-Fire ( Strongest ), Control and Power.
B-Animal : Ice Dragon.
B-Daman Appearances : Cadmium Red and some parts of it are Mint Green. It is a very special B-Daman.
Personality : Cold, you can even said that she is heartless. But if you have met her for a long time, she is sweet, loving and caring. She never lose any fight before. Never. Since she was 11.

Appearances : Short silver hair like Novu's, but a bit longer than him :/ She had a pair of ice blue eye. She wears black tee inside and white coat. She wears black boots. But just a short one. She wear white pants. ( A good combination?? XD )

What she thinks about Novu : ANNOYING!! He is very very very sweet and gentle! When he stepped onto an ant, the ant didn't even die!! He likes to tease me! 😠 It is bad!! But I like his protective side. He will never leaves my side. He agreed to everything I said. Well, not really. And Dragren!! He is nice! But he had soo much mouth!! Popek popek! And Dragneel really hate Dragren! But she seems like she had a crush on my brother!! 😱 That scares me.

Best friend : Secret ~ 👈 Misaki told me to write that ! 😅

Da end ! She also had a special thing that others B-Shots wants. She can co- Opps !! Find it out yourself ! 😏 We start when Novu's second appearances in the story ! When Novu gets the first place ! I have a very good idea... Heheh...
Ja ne ~