EPILOGUE

|| a u t h o r ' s n o t e ||

Oist. Hahah first of all maraming salamat sa pag suporta sa story na ito. Sa mga readers na ang sipag mag vote at mag comment at pag message sakin sa fb na mag update na daw po ako xD (HAHAHAH LEI LABYU) LABYU OL. At thank you kasi kahit ang tamad tamad kong mag update binabasa niyo padin to. Hahah ge. Epilogue na naiyak ka na eh xx. Wahha

- z a y n -

* 2 years later *

I park my car on the parking lot where it is usually in and get the flowers and get out the car. As I walk on familiar pavement I remember walking here every now and then just clearing my mind I like to go here often it's peaceful. Then nakita ko ung name sa grave and sit in front of it lighting a candle and placing white roses on a vase that I put last 2 years ago.

"Hey." Sabi ko. I swear people think I'm crazy whenever I talk here with a rectangle marble stone with a dead person name.

"We miss you, everyone miss you, I miss you. Everytime I remember what happen, I always feel the tears on my eyes. I feel like regreting not being able to speak to you and tell you how much you're important to me. I miss how you always tell me I'm worth of something. I miss how you always motivate me to do things I haven't done before. I thought agreeing to that arrangement is the stupidest thing i've ever done in my life, but no it's the best thing that happen to me. Being able to have someone to be there , to laugh with and love every single thing about them in the whole process. I remember myself back 2 years ago crying for 10 hours straight because of the accident that happen. That time feels like I'm falling apart, na that person you learn to love will just be gone because of me. I feel like crashing, dying, breaking that time. I learn to realize that if you love someone you need to show them in the best possible way. Show them how important they are to you, make them feel loved and to be in love. Because life is too short, we need to value every single thing we have with them. So thank you, for everything for all your support, all the love, and the memories. Thank you -"

Someone tap me from behind. I just smile.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Akala ko kanina nasa kotse ka pa pero pag check ko wala ka na so I thought maybe nauna ka na and I'm right." Sabi niya sitting beside me.

"Yeah, it's just it's really nice here. It's so peaceful."

"Figured."

"Why are you here though? Diba may exam kayo?" I asked.

"I skipped."

And I look at her with a disappointing face.

"Kidding, I finished the exam early so the proffesor let me leave. Hello nga po pala. " Sabi niya snapping a smile to the grave.

"Nako baka mag tampo Si lolo sayo." Sabi ko sakanya as I put my arms around her shoulders.

"Hindi yan. Mas mahal kaya ako niyan kesa sayo." Sabi niya sabay belat.

"Nako Alex, ano bata?" Sabi ko.

"Oi 19 palang ako no tigilan mo ako." Sabi niya sabay tulak sakin.

"19 ka ngayon pero next month 20 ka na." Sabi Oi and it's now my turn na bumelat.

"Ganyan ka. Hmmp."

"Sus, nag tampo naman ung asawa ko. Okay lang yan, at least kahit hindi tayo sabay lumaki, sabay naman tayo tatanda." Sabi ko sabay kiss sa cheeks niya.

"Lolo o, pagalitan niyo nga tong apo niyo ang lande." Sabi niya.

"Sige ka pag yan si lolo bumangon mula sa lupa." Pagtakot ko sa kanya.

"Ewan sayo." Sabi niya sabay higa sa tabi ko.

After what happen before when I thought she's gone I realized that I should've take life for grantted.

"Ano iniisip mo?" Tanong niya.

"Wala. Just thinking how beautiful you are." I flash her a smile.

After that accident nung sinabi nung doktor na patay na siya, I told them to do it again the shock thing, maybe because I know she's still alive and she'll come back to me again. After that her heart start to beat again. I feel like I've been lifted up. She woke up the next week, she had a small amnesia, like she forgot our names, her name, just everything. But shr remember how to do the basic like, speak, walk, write, read, count, kahit ung calculus tanda niya pa, but the names and memories with others, blangko. Masakit nung una pero I thought na siguro okay lang yun na makalimutan niya yung nangyare before the accident. But then after few months she remember everything, even Rae and the inccindent. She just shrug it off talk to me and let me explain. And now we're happy, we spent every time as possible. We enter college, she took architecture then I took teaching because I feel like it. Well for Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton they continue banding, that's not actually a word but it is what it is. Gelline is staying at London since she's working on Burberry, Harry took up engineering together with Liam. Well Dani and him kind of broke up, but they are still friends, she's still friends with us but she's in L.A. because she's having her dance studio there, Lei and Apps took up medical thing, Niall choose the culinary stuff, and Louis took fine arts, drama field, El and him are still together and she took up fine arts too with lou, Marie took up business, Daniel is still on acting. Nique, Nellaine and Amzen is touring with 5sos boys. G and Luke are still hiding their feelings I don't know why. But for now I know what I want to do, and that is to make Alex happy, to feel loved and to be in love. And I don't regret spending my whole life with her.

"I love you." I blurted out.

She smiled to me.

"I love you too."

- t h e e n d-