"What'cha up too?"

(Caution: the following story is 100% lemon.)

Mark POV

I turned off the running water and climbed out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked into our bedroom to find Sean, sitting on the bed scrolling through something on his phone.

"Hey," I called to him. He looked up from his phone and met his eyes with mine. We looked each other over. He was wearing only his grey boxer-briefs and a black Markiplier T-shirt. The T-shirt he wore was very slimming on him. I could easily see the different features of his chest and stomach. "what'cha up to?" I asked with a grin as I sat down close to him.

"O-oh, just Twitter," he replied in a shy tone. He was so adorable. I flirtatiously placed a hand on his thigh, causing him to put his phone to the side and place his hand on mine. We interlocked our fingers as I raised up his hand and left a soft kiss on the back of it. His face was slowly getting redder.

We scooted even closer to each other, our legs touching. We both reached for each other in a passionate embrace. I began leaving small kisses, leading up from his collar bone all the way up to his jawline. I stopped and Our eyes met once again, our foreheads leaning on each other. I went in for a kiss as I gently pushed him to lay down on the bed. I interlocked my hands with his as we shared a passionate kiss.

I softly bit his bottom lip, gaining access. Our tongues danced tenderly, exploring each other's mouths. I could feel the stubble on our faces brush against each other as the kiss went on. I broke the kiss and stared into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you, Sean," I told him in a hushed tone

"I love you too, Mark" he replied. The sound of his words sent a chill down my spine. I proceeded to lift his shirt over his head, exposing his slim figure. My hands explored his abdomen. I leaned over, kissing his chest. I trailed over to his nipple. I licked and kissed his nipple, getting him to moan out of pleasure.

I began trailing down towards his pelvic area. I looked up at him as I gripped his grey boxer-briefs with my teeth. Slowly sliding them off of him, exposing his large member. He was almost fully erect. I began to softly stroke it, causing him to let out another moan. I loved it when did that.

I began to slowly lick his manhood, making my way up and down the shaft.

"M-Mark.."he let out. I slowly slid his manhood into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head. I could already taste his pre-cum. i proceeded to slide it in and out of my mouth. The Irishman, arching his back in pleasure, lets out another moan.

"Mark..I-I'm gonna.." He lets out as he releases into my mouth. I then lick the rest of the cum off of him. I kiss him deeply, his seed flavoring the kiss. I separate from him, a string of saliva stretching between our mouths. I give him a lustful grin. His face was red with pleasure.

I removed my towel and began stroking my own member. Sean then flipped us over so that he was on top. He gave me a sexy grin as he positioned my fully erect member. He then slowly slid it inside of him, letting out soft moan of pain and pleasure. I held on to his legs as he moved up and down on my manhood.

"Sean.. That feels amazing.." I said as I leaned my head back. I moaned louder as I could feel myself approaching climx. "Sean.. I.." I managed.

"Inside..please.." He begged. I couldn't hold it. I released inside of my lover, letting out a loud moan. He slid off of my member. I sat up and met him for a kiss, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you.. so much. Jackie" I told him, panting.

"I love you too, Markie"