Where.. Am I?

Yuki pulled her bag onto her shoulders. There was a knock on her door.
"Coming!" She shouted, running to her door.
Her 3 friends were waiting for her.
"We're gonna explore this weird Castle!" Alexandra shouted.
She muttered something and walked out, closing the door behind her.
"This is a suicide mission." She murmured. They hopped into their little rockets and flew into the distance toward the Castle.
One hour later, they'd found a picture.

"Wait, that's my older sister!" Yuki had remarked

"Wait, that's my older sister!" Yuki had remarked. They stared at her and walked into the castle. There was white marks, egging them on to go somewhere. Yuki's ears suddenly perked up.
"What has your remarkable hearing heard this time, Yuki?"
"I didn't hear anything- wait.. I hear footsteps! Hide!"
They all scampered, Yuki going invisible. Alexandra hid in a cupboard, Leviathan hid under a large, loose floorboard and Marley just jumped up and used his gymnastics to hold onto the roof.
An old man walked through the corridor.
"My lord, Fukase is not cooperating. I wish I could set her free, but she's too mad to unleash on the world.."
Marley began to sweat, and one of his arms slipped off. A bead of sweat dripped off his forehead onto the old man's shiny, bald head.
"What the?" He looked up.
Yuki quickly teleported Marley to her.
"Stupid leaks.." The old man muttered.