Chapter 4

So we just finished our date and I don't know what to say. It was so good. It was a little awkward at first but the he opened up and we had a lot of fun. We went to a bakery and baked bread together. He also told me the story how he learned to ride the skateboard and he told me that he can teach me sometime. Mia and I were sitting with the guys when she started talking:" so guys everyday there will be an elimination and Kayla will eliminate one of you guys each day and now it's time. Let's head to it." when she said that I got very nervous. Mia gathered the boys in the stairs and they all stared at me. I had to start talking but I didn't k ow what to say. I looked at Mia and thankfully she understood that I was nervous and she started talking instead of me. " since Daniel is MVP and August had the one on one date this means you guys are safe and you don't have to worry about anything." Daniel and August smiled at each other. Mia looked at me and I knew it was time. I had to start talking. I took a deep breath and started talking:" everyday there will be bottom 2. So the first person in the bottom two is Matthew. And the next person is Flash. I really enjoyed hanging out with y'all but one of you guys has to go home. And unfortunately the person who is not a match for me is....Flash.im really sorry but we didn't talk much and I didn't get the chance to know you more. And the most important thing that you guys don't know is that I'm from Egypt. Mia and I move here two years ago and Flash you said that you absolutely hate Egypt so if you're not going to respect my country then you probably wo t respect me either. I'm sorry. " I'm the kind of person that sais whatever is on their heart and when I'm angry words just burst out of my mouth. I looked at the guys and they all had shocked looks on their faces. " It was a pleasure meet g you and I'm sorry for what I said. "Flash said.
" it's OK it was nice to meet you too. But please don't say anything mean about anything g you didn't experience. " he nodded and went to pack his stuff to go back. " so that means Matthew you are safe and you can join the guys back on the steps." Mia said and a sigh of relief filled him.

I saw flash get into the van and drive away I looked at the guys and started speaking:" before you guys go to sleep I just wanted to say I'm sorry if what I did was unfair I just think that if someone doesn't respect where I come from then he won't respect me. I'm really sorry."

Daniel:"you do t have to be sorry I honestly think that what he Sai about Egypt was not OK at all and I'm sorry he said that. You have the right to send him away. At the end it's your choice and if you see that any of us is not good for you then you can send us away." I smiled at him.
" yeah Daniel's totally right you have the complete right to pick whoever is the best for you and if he's not then he has to go away."
James said making me smile even more. "I'm glad you guys accept my choice thanks you. Now go have some rest because tomorrow is going to be a fun and long day. Good night." I told them. They all said their good nights and went upstairs but Matthew comes up to me and he wanted to talk to me. Even though I was very tired I agreed because I felt bad he was in the bottom 2. " I'm really sorry if I didn't talk to you much today. I hope we can talk more often tomorrow and I hope to get to know you more." he said and I felt bad even more. He has such a pure heart. "I hope we talk more often tomorrow too. And you do t have to be sorry about anything." I smiled at him. "thanks Kayla" he gave me a hug and went upstairs.

I went to my and mias bedroom. "what took you so long?" she asked. "nothing. Matthew was just apologizing because he didn't talk to me much today." I told her with a chuckle. "aww that's so sweet of him.". She told me. "yeah he's really sweet" I admitted and we went to sleep.

A/N sorry about the short chapters the next one will be longer. I hope you're enjoying it. Please if you like my story give it a vote. That would be so sweet of you. And I'm so sorry if there are mistakes.
Love y'all ❤️😊
~P