Chapter 18

A few hours later.

Brrrr...Brrrr...Brrrr

He awoke from his peaceful sleep to the sound of something ringing. It was his phone but when he went to reach for it he suddenly realized the extra weight on top of him. He looked down and watched Shaundi as her head rested on his chest and the rest of her nude body draped over him and was covered with his bed sheet.

She was still sleeping but started stirring as the ringing continued. She looked so peaceful and he didn't want to move but she then awoke and commented. "Are you going to get that." In an annoyed lazy voice.

He sighed and finally had to remove himself from under her to reach for the phone. They were both reluctant but he rolled her over off him and on her back, then scooted himself to the edge of the bed.

He sat up and grabbed his phone from the night stand. He checked the caller and it was Kinzie. She never really called so this must be important... It better be. He finally answered the phone.

"Hey boss."

"What Kinzie?"

He heard the bed sheets shift and the bed move a bit. He turned to watch Shaundi... And fuck, her perfect ass as she walked around the bed and across the room. Her hips swayed and it was just hypnotic.

Kinzie started speaking again. "Are you with Shaundi?"

He quickly pulled back out of his thoughts of Shaundi and was now concerned of how the hell Kinzie knows. "What..." Playing dumb was one of his best strategies.

"Shaundi... Are you with her." She repeated herself.

"..." He watched her disappear into the bathroom after grabbing herself some panties and pulled on one of his shirts. "No, why whats going on." He answered in a complete sentence this time.

"Ugh, alright I'll call her. Meet me at the Jackal in about 15 minutes."

"Alri..." She hung up on him before he could finish.

He sighed and put his phone down. He took in a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair a few times. An other phone started ringing on the night stand on the other side of the bed.

He watched as Shaundi came walking out of the bathroom and grabbed it. She checked the caller, Kinzie, then answered it.

"Hello."

"Hey Shaundi." He could hear Kinzie through the phone.

He stood up and went to his drawer and grabbed a pair of boxers and pulled them on.

"Are you with the boss?" He could hear Kinzie asking again.

He quickly turned around and shook his head at Shaundi.

"Uhh no." Shaundi answered back.

"Fine, meet me at the Jackal in a few minutes."

"Alr..." Kinzie hung up on her.

"Well that was weird." Shaundi said looking to him.

"Yeah well it's Kinzie, lets get ready and go see what she wants."

"Fine." She said with a huff.

After a quick shower together where they actually took a shower and it was so temping to touch her, they finished getting ready. It took all his self control to not look at her durning the shower because if he did he was going to keep her there for a few more hours just playing with her. Instead he kept his eyes off her and kept thinking about how Kinzie would bitch at him if he was late. It seemed to do the trick for now, and Kinzie seemed like she knew something about them which he was sure of since she had so many cameras planted somewhere one was bound to catch them even kissing.