You Are my Only Escape

• Dedicated to Who Ever Reads It !!!!!!!!!!

Whats sup! I'm not really a good writer but I'm going to give it a shot.  There is not going to a story yet just telling you what its a about so that if you think it's really good, I'll give you the first chapter so I'll really need your comments on this so do not be afraid to comment. So I'll stop annoying you about my ramble and i start on telling you what's the story is going to be about. Fair warning its not going to be brilliant but it will be good i hope.

*****************************************************

17-year-old Levi Salvatore was abused by her parents. Even through she has massive bruises, she still loved them. Her twin brother, Hunter  wants nothing to do with his the parents, and wants to get help even through the risk of being separate from his twin sister and baby sister than let his parents abuse them, but Levi won't let him.  One day a hot sexy emo dude name, Blade comes to school, everything changes. Can a hot sexy emo help Levi escape her life or be forever be bruised?  

*****************************************************

So is it good?

 Its just the summery so it doesn't really tell what its really going to be about.

PLZ COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

- EVILTWIN_13

P.S I'm really am evil. Muhaahaaa. ;}