Overview

Hello there!!!

I am very excited to publish my first story finally. I will be updating the story from time to time as some science could be written better. There are grammar mistakes on the way, so don't get very upset. I do apologize for that! Here is a short guide for what you can expect from this book:

1. Heartbreaks: There will be moments that might upset you or sudden shifts in the plot, so just be ready with a pillow to scream or cry. I love drama...

2. Violence: there are descriptive blood scenes. If you aren't a fan of those, then I suggest stopping your journey right there or skipping this part. There are going to be warnings at the beginning of each chapter.

3. Mature Content: the book contains descriptive mature and sex scenes. This is an adult book, so just be ready to face maturity at this point. You are a human in the animal world, and nobody cancelled the need for reproduction. And some of you are here because you are that one dirty person out there (keep another pair of panties by your side). I got you, sis.

The characters are going to behave differently than in the other werewolf stories. In my perspective, a werewolf is a half-human and half-wolf, so I expect them to be wilder and more closely tied to nature.

Thank you for giving me a shot at this book. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. Leave some comments and follow me for updates.

Enjoy!

From Reev