~Chapter 1: The beginning~

"If you liked this video, make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for more. And I'll see you soon. Goodbye." I ended filming my friday video. I got to my camera and turned it of. I make video's every monday, friday and sunday.

"Niomi, do you just wanna look over Anna while I'm going to the shop." My dad said as I got to the livingroom. I lived in London together with my dad and little sister. My mum died while giving birth to Anna. I always looked over Anna because I love her so much and I just wanna try to be a good rolemodel. When she was 3, she even called me mum a few times. "Sure. I have to edit my video anyway." I said as I sat down with my computer  "Thanks sweetheart. She's taking a nap now so you won't have to keep her busy. I'll see you later hun. Love you." My dad said as he got to the door. "Love you too." I smiled small and started my work.

I was about to check my e-mail as I felt someone sit down next to me. "Look who's awake, my little chubby." I said to Anna as she sucked her thumb. I kissed her head and saw a small smile on her face. "Where is daddy?" She asked looking around, trying to find dad. "He's to the shop but he will be home soon." Anna got closer to me and wrapped her small arms around me. I kissed her hair one more time. "What are you doing Ni." "I'm checking my e-mails." I said as I got down the list of e-mails.

I stopped as I saw an e-mail from You Generation. You Generation gives people the change to do what they love and give youtubers the chance to meet famous stars. I opened the e-mail and read it.

Dear Niomi Allen,
You Generation is looking for someone who wants to do an interview with the famous boyband One Direction. If you are intrested please let us know.
Thank you in advance,
You Generation.

My mouth fell open. One Direction is one of the biggest boybands ever and me and Anna were crazy about them. I wanted to reply but I wanted to ask my dad first. My dad was really busy, he had to bring the money in house and sometimes he can't find someone to babysit Anna when he has to work.

I played some games with Anna till dad came home. "Who we have here. My two princesses playing games." Dad said smiling when he came in. "Daddy." Anna jumped up and got to dad and hugged his leg before he lifted her up. "Was she a good girl?" My dad asked as I started to clean up the game. "Yeah she was. Just like always." Anna was just a dream of a child and always know how to make you smile.

It was 8pm and I just had put Anna in bed and got to the sofa next to my dad. "Dad, can I ask you a question?" I looked at my dad and opened my laptop. "Sure darling." My dad always supported me in my youtube channel and he does everything to help me. "I got an e-mail from You Generation and they asked me if I wanted to interview a boyband. And my question is if I could do it or not?" My dad was the sweetest man ever and he would do anything to make me and Anna happy. "Sure swetheart. Why not? I mean it's a chance you only get once. And don't worry I will find someone to babysit Anna." I smiled at my dad and hugged him. "Really? Thank you so much." I kissed his cheeck. "Hehe, no problem now just don't forget to answer the mail."

Dear You Generation,
Thank you for the offer. I am happy to say I will be able to interview them.
Sincerly Niomi Allen.

I was the happiest girl ever and this is just a big chance. I send the e-mail and got to my room. I got ready for bed and tugged myself in. I fell asleep happy and fast.