{11} War (part 2)

Read to read chapter 11
Yes [✖️] No [ ]
Miracle's outfit is the same as last chapter

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The volturis star5 to run towards the Cullen while they do the same,Renesmee,Hope and Miracle stay behind "Come on" The three girls grab each other hand and ran away both werewolf following them.Rebekah start fighting a vampire that ran towards her and took his heart out while Emmett brake a vampire neck.Aro look around searching for Miracle and Renesmee But didn't see them and send three vampire to follow them. Klaus look at Alec and smirk "Hey there mate how bout me and you do something fun" Alec was about to attack Klaus with his powers but Davina spell made it to fade making Alec look scare while Klaus smirk at him.

Hope and Renesmee ran with their Vampire speed,Miracle In Seth back while Jacob next to them "Someone is following us" Hope say making Miracle look behind her "It's three vampires" Hope stop and look at them "You go i catch up" Miracle nodded. Hope smirk at the vampires "You mess with the wrong family" The vampire just look at her "Ignis" the three vampire start to burn while Hope stand there smirking.

Caius look at Rosalie and smirk and run toward her,he grab her and throw her back "This wouldn't have happen if you didn't adopt that thing we would not be in this situation" He grab her neck and hair,Rebekah saw this and got angry making her vampire face to come out and run towards them faster than Emmett and grab Caius hair and fling him and step in front of Rosalie.Both vampire ran to each other but Rebekah easily grab him by the neck and twist it making his head to dis attach from his body,Rebekah smirk and look at Aro "Nobody mess with my family and stay alive" Rebekah look at Rosalie and kiss her.

Hope catch up with the others "They dead" Miracle nodded "Aro gonna send more our way" Renesmee say making miracle agree.And that why Aro did but this time he send eight, "Shit there more" Hope announce making Seth run faster.The eight vampires grab Hope and renesmee making Jacob to stop along with Seth "Hey let them go" Miracle scream not knowing five more vampires are behind her.They grab her and kick Seth away.

"Boss I got her" Everyone turn around and find a vampire with miracle in his arms making The three parents to growl while the others follow behind them with Hope and Renesmee in their arms while Seth and Jacob wolf forms were throw to the floor,Klaus,Hayley Edward and Bella growl when they saw their child of their arms,Aro walk towards Miracle and look at Jane making the entire coven and werewolf to feel pain,Esther look at Aro with angry eyes and try to move.Aro look at everyone and smirk and grab Miracle's neck and break it making Rosalie and Rebekah to scream.

Hope look at her cousin with tears in her eyes,Klaus look at his sister who was now in her mates arms crying.Aro walk away with a smile in his face not noticing Miracle start to open her eyes. Hope and Renemsee saw this making them look at each other and smirk "You know if you want to kill someone make sure that they are not going to become a vampire" Aro turn around and saw a smirking Miracle with her hybrid face making Klaus to smile and look at his sister who was now stand up and look at her daughter.

"Dolor" The vampires that were holding the girls let go of them and start to choke "Mori" then they die,Miracle look at Jane making her to feel pain to "ahh" releasing everyone,Miracle look at Aro and smirk and grab his hair and neck then...she broke his neck and dis attach it and look at his followers "You came here thinking that you were gonna win wrong you loose making us the winners of this war.Here a warning to every one of you DON'T MESS WITH A MIKAELSON" All the followers were about leave but a fire start to form around them "you really thought I was gonna let you stay alive ha see you in hell" After those words they start to burn.Seth ran towards her in his wolf form and tackle her making her laugh "I'm ok Seth" Rebekah and Rosalie went to her and hug her while Emmett hug all three. After the hug everyone start to go home.

Aro stop having the vision and look at Esther "You saw that..that's your war" Aro look at Miracle and nodded and made his team to follow him and they walk away.