Chapter 5: trouble already

Yeah, I know Im super really late, but here is chapter 5 its not much but im working on the next one and trying to make it long so this one might be short.

**************************************************************************

Chapter 5

So today was monday, the day i was supposed to start my first day of school in the middle of the semester,but instead of going, I was at the mall with my uncle's visa card buying everything I needed and wanted. I just wanted to try my best on getting on his nerves :) yes I am that cool.

"Ooh nice" I said when I spotted a badass black leather jacket. I looked at the price. "DAMN!!." I yelled out loud. Some of the customers and people looked at me as if I was crazy. I stared back. "BOO what you all looking at?" I said making silly faces at them since they want to look at me like im some animal.

They all quickly looked away from me. "Yeah, ya better look away. dumbass nosy people" I mutter, now back to the price. $385.00 for the leather jacket, what the fuck? I really wanted this oh well- wait up. I looked down at my uncles visa card. I sigh happily as I grabbed it and hugged it close to my body then went to go buy it. This was awesome, if only my homeboys were here we would already have went crazy and talked about "Gettin money" ...shut up I know were poor- well not anymore since I live with my uncle right? who gives a fuck.

I was at Victoria's Secret now looking through some see-through lingerie. This would defietnley fit on me like a glove. I thought as I grabbed a black and pink strapless bustier. "Nice." I mutter.

"Yes it is, it's one of our new sets, its in a sexy mesh and delicate lace and the corset accentuates curves in all the right places, but of course looking at your body, you have gorgeus curves and it would fit on you like a glove" the woman beside me said. I jumped a bit and looked at her. She was smiling at me warmly and I guess she worked here her name tag read Roxie. "Thanks Roxie I was actually thinking the same thing it would look gangsta on me, well a sexy gangsta"I said grinning at her. She blinked surprise at my warm voice then smiled. "Im buying this one but im going to look for some more." I told her. She nodded and left with my expensive lingerie.

At the end I bought panties, thongs, bras, lingerie, Shea butter lotion and body mists, body wash,etc. basically a little of everything yeah everything. I waved at Roxie thanking her for her help and left.

"Roger! yo can you put these bags in the car and leave withought me? thank you!!" I said walking away before he could protest that he was supposed to follow me around. Roger's was around his early 50's. Silver hair shown in his light brown hair with dark blue eyes. My uncle had told me that Roger's was supposed to follow me around like a puppy and leave with him. Really I didn't know why my uncle kept telling me the rules when he literilly knew that I wasn't about to follow his shitty rules, but then again I just shrugged at him and left.

Truthfully, it was quite disgusting how I had a 38 year old uncle as a player, I mean come on your 38! your supposed to respect women right now, not break their hearts, but one of these days-

My gaze found a bookstore. One of my secrets was that I read sex books. Yeah I do and Im not ashamed of it I could care less if someone found out... I think. But so far no one has figured it out so im good. I went in and bought me three of them but with cash ( I didn't wanted to use the card) I left quickly and not watching where my dumbass was going I bumped into a brick wall or at least I thought it was. I looked up and cursed inside my head. you had to bump into a gang member didn't you. I thought to myself. "Yo what's up? I don't know you and im not interested so if you could please move out my way I would really appreciate it." I said smiling at him pretending to be dumb and fake blushing.

"So cute, but the boss wants to meet you." he said coldly. I nodded hiding any emotion I had behind the walls I had created. "Cool okay." I said agreeing with him. The tall dude looked shocked for agreeing but hid it quickly then he grabbed my arm. Did he actually think I would follow him to meet the boss? so stupid these days. "Wait" I said. He stopped and looked at me.

"What?" he asked annoyed.

"You forgot something.." I said frowning at him and with distracting him I quickly kneed him hard in his balls and fell down gasping and cursing in Spanish. ah shit not them. I ran, but not before hearing him talk through his ear piece. "Pinche puta ran, find her and catch her!" he snarled. "Oh shit." I mutter beneath my breath. They wanted me and I think I had good idea why. At the corner of my eye I saw more gang members dressed in disguise run my way. Stupid. stupid. I shouldn't have let my guard down, that was the first thing my guys told me.

I went through the back as gun shots went off and people started screaming. I need a weapon or something shit. I was already in a dark alley. I looked around when someone grabbed my from behind and twisted my arm making me fall. "Ouch you fuckin-" 'slap'

He slapped the shit out of me. "Listen puta you pissing the boss off so I suggest you stop making him wait shall we" he ordered. my cheek sting from where he slapped me well more like backhanded me and I was starting to get a massive headache. He walked while dragging me along he dumped in a black limo and shut the door behind me.

"Charlie nice to meet you" a deep voice said. I looked up and saw a guy leaning back looking relaxed as ever as if he always did this. His aura screamed of power and control. I snorted at that. I looked at him cautiously.

"So you must be the boss, tell me what do you want and how do you know me." I asked him coldly. He smiled.

"Well Charlie, who don't know you? I know everything about you, what you do, where you live now, what you like and don't like." he said. I smirked but inside I was pissed as hell. "Well im flattered really that you seem so obsessed with me then" I said smirking. He smug smile disappeared.

"Let's get down to business. I want you to work for me" he said pulling out a glass and wine. "I see but the answer is no"

he chuckled. "I don't think you should say no Charlie, you see I have connections everywhere, and I could kill the people you love in a second" he said smiling as if he was talking about the weather. My face stayed the same. Then I smiled slowly and leaned into him and I heard someone pointing a gun at me, I smirked at the so called boss. "Go ahead kill them I could care less, I mean they dont call me the bad girl for nothing" I told him and took his glass that was filled with wine and sip a little of it.

He nodded slowly. "Then how about this, I know who murdered your mother" I froze. He chuckled again. "I see I caught your attention now so are you in or out?"

"I'll let you know tomorrow after school" I said punching him in the face. he held his hand up to stop his body guard from killing me. He wiped the blood from the side of his mouth. "I'll allow you that one time to hit me" he said looking me up then down. "You are an interesting one" he said.

"Im sure I am" I said drily.

********************************************************************************************************

Yup I stopped right there, I know it was boringgggggggggg I understand but the next one would be hot as hell ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR

vote

fan

and

comment