𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒔?

•the song @ the top is a song 2 vibe 2•
Before the boys walked in my bedroom i changed the led lights to red (iykyk) and i sprayed perfume on almost everything just to be sure.
Kai: mmm... it smells good in here.
A: ikr.
R: why red?
I had to think of a good lie.
Y/n: bcs we're gonna watch scary movies duh.
Everybody knew how much i hated scary movies.
M: just so you can get scared? (laughing)
V: Hey don't bully my bae like that.
Vicc pulled me onto the bed and we all started laughing. We turned on Nightmare on Elm Street.
We all wanted to share a blanket with somebody just in case we got scared so we called names.
V: I want Ale!
T: I want Kai!
R+A+Ro: All three of us will share!!!
M: so that leaves me and you huh?
Me, Taylor, and Vicc all looked at each other.
Y/n: i guess so.

~mattia's pov~
Y/n: i'm cold.
She looked so uncomfortable and she did look cold so i cuddled her bcs what else could i do.
She is so fucking pretty and i love her personality. i think i've caught feelings for her but idk yet. And every time there was a jump scare she would burry her head into my chest and say sorry. omfg. what do i do?

~back to you~
{next morning}
I woke up being held in Mattia's arms. I wanted to move but i didn't want to wake him. He was so cute when he slept. i tried not to simp. I ended up falling back to sleep.

Kai+V+T: Wake up bitches!!
R: Bahhhhhh!!!
M: Stfu rat.
we all started laughing and we all got ready. while i waited for the others to get done, i took a picture and posted it on instagram:

 while i waited for the others to get done, i took a picture and posted it on instagram:

Liked by viccmarques and 132,000 others
theofficial.y/n: Barbie dreams

load 100,000 comments

We all decided to chill at the house for the rest of the day. Me, Taylor, and Vicc made some cookies and cakes cause we were bored. When we were all eating the cakes and stuff, my aunt called me.
{auntie Meredith = AM}
AM: Hey mija.
Y/n: Hola, what's wrong? you sound worried.
AM: Mija, your mami and papi' hotel caught on fire and the doctors said they don't know if they are gonna make it.

After i heard her say that i broke down into tears. Since California was far away i had to buy a ticket to stay there for a couple of weeks.

Y/n: Guys. i'm gonna have to buy a ticket to go to Cali. it's a family emergen-
M: I'm buying a ticket to go to.
~mattia's pov~
i could tell when she was on the phone that it was serious. seeing her sad just hurts my heart even though she doesn't even know i have feelings for her.
~back to you~
Kai: i'm buying one too!
V+T: Same!
Ale: I am!
A: i'm buying one!
R: ima come too!
Ro: i think ima stay in jersey.
Mattia looked at Robert with a death stare.
Ro: Bro i'm just playing. i'm coming.

I guess we're going to California