The "boyfriend

It was a normal day for Emerald. She was sitting at home watching movies on her laptop, her phone sitting next to her on her bed as she was covered up in her sheets enjoying the movie. She got up to go to the kitchen but stopped in the middle of her tracks when she heard her phone ringing. She looked at her phone and saw that it was her best friend Laurel, she smiled to herself and answered the phone and in a nice calm voice she said " hey Laurel, what's up?" She put sat down back on her bed waiting for Laurels answer as Laurel screams through the phone, "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!" From the sudden screams Emerald drops her phone on the floor, trying to calm her heart as it is beating out of her chest from the scare her friend just gave her. Emerald picked up the phone and said " ok, ok calm down. What's his name?" Emerald picked her phone up from the floor as Laurel speaks up " his name is Geo. " Emerald can hear Laurel basically melt at the sound of his name. Emerald and Laurel continued their conversation laughing and having fun talking about this Geo person. As Laurel told Emerald more about Geo, Emerald found herself in a group chat waiting to speak to Geo. Emerald was kinda nervous to meet this guy, because based on his picture, and the way her best friend talked about him he's seemed like the guy of Emerald's dreams.