Meet & Greet

Emerald, her best friend Laurel, along with her best friends new boyfriend Geo where all having fun on
a group call telling jokes and having fun. Laurel had to leave for a little moment and left Emerald and Geo alone. Emerald smiled at Geo looking away from his gaze as his brown eyes seem to be glued on her. Geo spoke up and said " I never really got your name." He chuckles as Emerald blushes and looks to him "My name is Emerald, my friends call me E or Em." she smiles softly at him. Geo looks back at her and says " what a beautiful name Emerald." He smiles at her and winks at her.  Laurel soon comes back and they continue the conversation of what ever the hell they were talking about. Two hours later after a long night of talking and laughing the 3 friends finally go their separate ways. Emerald lays in her bed scrolling through Instagram, when suddenly she gets a text and it's from her friend Geo. Her heart beats fast as she contemplates on if she should text him back this late at night. She sits there and finally decides to text him back and says "Hey Geo what's up?" She waits for him to answer as an anxiety builds up in her chest and he starts typing and she throws her phone on the other side of the bed as she hugs her pillow, and her phone dings. She looks at her phone as Geo replied " Hey beautiful! How are you?" Emerald smiles at his comment but then snaps out of it know that is her best friends boyfriend and she quickly texts him back saying "I'm fine Geo I was just about to go to sleep." She placed her phone down on her night stand and took a deep breath getting up and walking to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, gettin ready for bed. As Emerald returned back to her room, she heard her phone go off and checked to see who it was. It was Geo and he was asking if she wanted to spend the night talking to him about the stupidest stuff ever. Emerald said sure because she really wasn't about to go to sleep. She put on her hoodie and covered up in sheets, turned on her laptop and put her phone in front of her as Geo called her and she answered the phone smiling. "Your smile is really beautiful Em" he smiled at her his dimples appearing which makes Emerald blush. " Awww come on Geo stop it, Laurels smile is way better." she looked at him with a smile as his disappeared and he looked away from Emerald changing the subject.