𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐗𝐈È𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄

LUNAS POV

I wake up to my little brother showering me with kisses to wake me up. I turn to the side and hear his little feet walk to the other side of my bed and climbing on my bed.

"Bubas you are going to late school!" I laughed at his speaking as he skipped words. I pulled him into my arms and looked at him with a smile. "You little sir are going to be late to school. Kikis you haven't even gotten ready." I told him as he smiled at his nickname. We both had nicknames for each other since I became his favorite. Kikis is something I started calling him as a baby since he would laugh at how it would sound so he stuck with it while I got bubas.

I got up and walked to my closet and picked out an outfit. I threw on my mom jeans and Stanford hoodie with my vans. Nothing too exciting because who do I need to impress at school? I brushed out my hair and put in products to my curls and walk to my brothers room. I passed by my older brothers room to see him getting ready for his job which was Disney. It wasn't that far since we lived in LA. I got my little brother his clothes and while he changed I woke up my sister.

Yes I have 3 siblings. Andrew the oldest and smartest, Me Luna the dumbest, Lauren and Leandro. Lauren and Leandro being my half siblings but I still treat them as my full siblings. I get to drop off Leandro at preschool since it's right behind my school while my step mom takes my sister.

I got my brothers curls done and headed downstairs into the garage.

"Bwye mwommy! Lwouv you!" I turned to my step mom and smiled at them as she put Leandro in his car seat and kissed him. "Bye baby. Bye mamas have a good day love you" "bye Cindy love you too" I look down at my phone and got a text from my both biological parents saying to be safe and stuff.

I pull out of the drive way and start driving to Lauren's house since she wanted me to pick her up. Lauren Orlando to be clear. I honked the horn as she came out running with Johnny behind. I laughed at them as Johnny almost slipped down the steps.

"Hi baby- Awww! Hello Leandro!" Lauren said with a smile. "Hwi lauwren!" I heard the back door open as Johnny got in. "How is it raining so early! Oh hi Luna hi little bud" Johnny said as he tickled Leandro and the car filled with his little laughter. I smiled as I start driving.

Johnny is a very nice guy. But I really don't find him attractive. Well I don't find any guy attractive due to being scared of getting broken again. As we drove to drop of Leandro him and Johnny were playing I spy.

"Ok Kikis we are here." I said as his smile faded. I got out of the car knowing what will happen. I opened his door as Johnny helped me get him out. "I-I-I Dont want go bubas" I gave him a small smile as I took him out and Johnny got out of the car too with his backpack. Many of the moms or dads and workers thought I was his mom. Even when I tell them im not they still think he his.

He rested his head on my shoulder as his eyes started filling up with tears. It breaks me to see him like this. He only does this with me due to how close he is with me. I rubbed his back as me and Johnny walked in his class with all the moms and dads looking at us with awe in their eyes.

I kneeled down and put him on the ground as tears went down his face. "Don't cry baby. I'll be back for you right after school. Since your mommy doesn't get out until later you will see Lauren too." "What bout the owther lauwren and yohnny?" I looked at Johnny as he got down and held his tiny hand. "We will come too bud. Then we can play I spy again and I'll take you to target and get you a toy sounds good?" His eyes filled with light as soon as John said that. "Yes!" Johnny smiled and hugged him and rubbed his head.

Leandro turned to me and kissed me while I hugged him. "Go have fun kikis. Your friends are waiting" and with that he took off running as Johnny and I smiled at each other and walked out.

"Now you actually have to get him a toy" "I will. He's my favorite person" I smiled at him and we walked to the car.

"That was so cute. But all the parents kept saying that the dad was here" I laughed as Johnny's cheeks got red. "They think I'm his mom since I always drop him off and I guess they think Johnny is the dad and he finally came."

The car filled with Lauren's laughter as we went to boring school.