Locked In The Bathroom

"You can't tell me what to do, you're not my farther" the younger yelled. Jonghyun gripped his hair in frustration.
"No shit Sherlock, who would wanna be the father of a fucking brat anyway" tensions grew thick inside the confined room.
Taemin shook his head "how the hell do we get out of here" he banged on the wall next to him.
"Well if we knew we wouldn't have been in this situation" taemin turns around to face him again
"And there you go with your smart remarks" jonghyun leans himself on a nearby wall while taemin sits down on the floor. The two of them has been stuck inside the bathroom of their dorm for about an hour now, the rest of the members looking around for help in the building.
Taemin and jonghyun have been going at it for some time now, releasing their anger by insulting each other. By which in this situation made things worse.
Taemin began tapping his foot to some song stuck in his head when jonghyun threw some toilet paper at him
"Can ya' stop" taemin rolled his eyes and continued tapping. Jonghyun who had rolled more toilet paper up in a bigger ball throws it at the maknae's head again.
"I said to fucking stop" taemin gets up from his sitting position and stomps towards jonghyun, jonghyun quickly standing up as taemin gets in his face.
"And whatcha gonna do about shorty if I don't" taemin pushed jonghyun back a little, jonghyun pushing taemin up hard against the wall, pins his hands on each side of his body. Jonghyun's face gets closer to taemin's a threatening look covering his features "I'm gonna show you whose big dog around here" taemin scoffs
"How can someone be big dog if they're so short"
Jonghyun pulls taemin off the wall, turning him around and pushing him back harder on the wall, his cheek kissing the wall harshly hearing the younger wince. Jonghyun grinds himself into taemin's backside.
"Feel that, that's what's gonna go up inside that tight little ass of yours" jonghyun breathes in his ear. With enough strength taemin pushes jonghyun back with his ass, stumbling back into the sink.
Shocked by taemin's strength he feels taemin rub his hands up his thighs. Face covered in lust Taemin places his hand gently over jonghyun's erection, kneading his bulge with his small hands hearing the small grunts escape past his hyung's lips.
"You like that hyung?" Eyes closed and lip caught in between his lips jonghyun nods slowly.
Taemin releases his hands from the elders pants walking back to the wall, bending himself over slowly.
Using his index finger Taemin motions for jonghyun to come over to him.
Jonghyun hops off the sink walking over to Taemin grinding himself hard into the maknae.
Pulling his head back jonghyun licks a long strip of flesh from his neck loving the small grunts spilling past his pink plump lips.
Jonghyun's hands play themselves on the soft skin of Taemin, caressing his arms, waist and ass. One devious hand moving down to his crotch, palming it.
"Mmm jonghyun" he moans, it sounded so delicious.
Taemin turns around to face jonghyun, capturing his lips in a very rough kiss lips swollen once they pulled apart.
"I'm gonna wreck you, you fucking tease" Taemin grabs ahold on jonghyun's bulge making him moan
"Give it to me hard, hyung" Jonghyun goes for his long milky neck, sucking on his flesh until a purplish bruise forms on his delicate neck. Gripping his white shirt he rips it in half, exposing the younger's flat chest causing jonghyun's mouth to water. His pink nipples never looked so appetizing, so appetizing enough to cause jonghyun to take one in his mouth and suck roughly on it feeling those slender fingers travel through his hair. With one nipple in his mouth jonghyun uses his other hand to play with the other, twisting and pulling until satisfied.
"Jong~ just fuck me already. Show me whose boss around here"
He could feel the grin forming on jonghyun's face.
He pulls himself away from those pink nips and goes back to those sinful lips, taking in the bottom.
Jonghyun works his pants down to his ankles doing the same to his boxers letting his cock spring to life.
They pull apart once again Taemin's eyes going wide as they fall on jjong's not so little mini me.
Jonghyun's smirks "like what you see, how about you take care of hyung's problem that you caused"
Taemin's tongue sweeps over his lips going down on his knees taking his cock in his small hands. Taemin grips the base tightly looking up at jonghyun's expressions the entire time.
He strokes him slowly but roughly making sure to tug extra hard once he comes back up from the base. Jonghyun's hands find themselves in the brown locks of taemin's head.
Taking him in inch by inch taemin hallows his cheeks deep throating him. Getting more frustrated jonghyun forcefully thrusts himself inside tae's small mouth.
Throwing his head back as Taemin constricts his throat muscles around his cock jonghyun feels himself approaching climax shortly. Feeling his cock throb harder inside his mouth Taemin's release his grip on the member licking his lips and giving the elder a devious smile.
"So that's how you wanna play?" Jonghyun pulls taemin by his hair over to the sink, bending him over, forcing down his pants.
"Whatcha gonna do to me jjongie, I'm dying to know" Bringing his hand to his mouth jonghyun spits in it, rubbing his hand over the boy's hole, using that same hand to insert two digits in his hole. Taemin grip the sides of the sink grimacing from the slight pain.
"Too rough for 'ya" pushing the digits deeper letting them sit inside him. Taemin chuckles
"Not rough enough" jonghyun face drops
Holding onto the younger's neck jonghyun thrusts his fingers in and out in a fast pace hearing the grunts growl out from his throat.
Noticing how higher in pitch his moans were getting he's must've hit that spot. Quickly pulling out his fingers he replaces them with his cock pushing in deeply, Taemin's head falling back on jjong's shoulder.
Taemin's mouth waters as jonghyun continues hitting that spot inside him.
"F-faster" he stutters as the pleasure is all too good for him.
Jonghyun cocks an eyebrow slowing down the pace to tease him
"Like this" he whispers in his ear.
Taemin picks his head back up from jonghyun shoulder looking back at him
"You fucking bitch I said faster not slower, are you retard-ah" he gives taemin a hard slap on his ass
"Try that shit on me again and watch what happens to that pretty face of yours maknae" jonghyun gives one short rough thrust and pulls out slowly. Turning taemin around he holds onto taemin's petite waist and wraps his slender legs around his sides pushing the tip in and out. Taemin rolls his eyes in annoyance grabbing a fist full of jonghyun's blonde hair roughly
"If you don't fuck me hard into next week I swear to God Almighty I will rip your cock off and feed it too you for dinner"
Taemin holds onto jonghyun's shoulders. Jonghyun grips Tae's waist pushing him down on his cock hearing that sexy little moan come out, whispering in his ear
"Then you better hold on tight, tiger"
Plunging himself in, jonghyun bites the maknae's shoulder as he sets a fast pace inside Taemin. Taemin moans loudly his head rolling back as he digs his nails into jonghyun's milky skin.
"You f-fucking animal, you're gonna break me in h-ah half"
Jonghyun smirks "you asked for it"
Taemin's once white skin is now bruised with markings and hickey's and jonghyun couldn't have been any happier. It was time someone branded this sexually mischievous incubus since everyone in the house wanted a piece of that young ass. Jonghyun made sure to pinpoint all the points on his body that are noticeable to mark.
"F-fuck jonghyun I'm gonna come" with his toes curled and his eyes rolled back jonghyun goes to suck on his delicate neck feeling that sweet ass of his constrict around his cock. Using one hand jonghyun grips taemin's cock pumping him faster and faster towards his release.
A bunch of unintelligent words fall past his plump lips as he comes with a loud moan all over his chest and jonghyun's slumping on him afterwards moaning lowly as he feels jonghyun come inside him.
Looking thoroughly fucked taemin slouches on the sink, his back touching the cooling mirror as jonghyun pulls out of him, his cum sliding out from his ass.
Pinching his cheek jonghyun pulls up his pants and walks out from the bathroom.
"Call me when you want a round 2"
Taemin's eyes widen
"you're not gonna just leave me here"
Jonghyun nods his head, walking over to taemin, dragging him by his hand walking to his room.
"You're right, I'll help you clean up.. In my room"