Chapter 1 "Runt"

"come on Eevee" said the pokemon breeder.

A small, weak Eevee made its way to the breeder. The breeder had been disappointed with this Eevee because it was small and weak and was not like the others. He sighed as Eevee hopped excitedly into his arms. He picked him up and brought him inside. He set the Eevee down in a soft little bed and it curled up. He started to warm up a milk bottle for him. This was a young breeder, approximately around 12. His mother walked in and stared at the Eevee in disappointment.

"Harvey, that Eevee needs to go" she said.

"But it's still a baby" said Harvey "i can't just throw him away like a piece of trash"

"Honey, that Eevee is weak, you'll get tons more" said his mother "Find him a nice trainer that will treat him as a pet"

"Well....i don't know anyone" he said.

"What about ash or Gary?" she said "Their in the next town over in pallet, it's not too far"

"Yeah but, Eevee needs some one a little bit more relaxed" said Harvey's father coming into the kitchen "Their training for the Pokemon league, how about Mrs. Goldberg or-or Madison"

"Madison?" asked Harvey.

"Yeah, she's going to fly to Sinnoh tomorrow to go talk to her grandfather to get her first Pokemon, Eevee might be good"

"But she might go to the Sinnoh league" said Harvey's mother.

"I heard she's decided on either doing research or becoming a coordinator" said his father.

Harvey looked at Eevee and sighed.

"I-I think that Madi might be the right person for him" said Harvey.

"A weak trainer and a weak Pokemon, perfect combination" said Harvey's mother.

Eevee over heard their conversation and sighed.

I can be strong, i can, if i try really hard, i'll prove them all wrong!

--------

So i hope u guys liked the first chapter of this story. There will be slow updates for this story till my pokemon warrior cross over is done. This will be done in more of Icee's trainer POV (For those that have read my warrior pokemon cross over) so yeah, tell me what ya' think and please comment, vote and fan!